Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Servicing the Cop


***Heading to Orlando, San Antonio and Tampa soon!! Hit me up if I can serve you or your friends when in town***

My master has been on a long term assignment in Asia the last few months, and probably will be for several more, so unfortunately, I haven’t been able to serve him in quite a while. He has found some doms for me as I have found some as well (with his permission). I haven’t been serving much the last 6-8 weeks as I was in a car accident and broke my leg and a few ribs in the process. Finally back to normal now though and hopefully back to worshipping many more hot doms. 

This past weekend, my master emailed me and told me to be naked and ready to serve someone he was sending over on Saturday night. I was anxious to get back into serving, but it always makes me a little nervous and anxious when someone I don’t know is showing up to be served. 

I prepared that afternoon and cleaned myself and also the house so it would look good for the Dom coming over. My master told me he would be here around 11:30. About 11:15, the door bell rang. I went to answer it and noticed through the glass that it was a policeman. My heart skipped for a second as I wondered why a cop would be knocking at the door. I answered and said “Hey”. I noticed that he was a well-built black cop, very handsome and self confident as many cops are. 

“Is that any way to address a superior boi”? He said with a smirk.

I realized that this was the dom I would be serving tonight! “No sir, I apologize sir.” I stuttered. “I didn’t realize it was you Sir”. 

He pushed me back and stepped inside, looking around. “Nice house you have here boi”. 

“Thank you sir”, I replied. My eyes now looking at the floor as I got on my knees in front of him. 

He placed his hand on my hair and pulled my head back. I stared into his eyes as he smiled down at me. “You will do very well tonight boi. Your master has told me all about you and I expect a good serving, understand?”

“Yes sir”, I said. 

“Good boi.” Now take off your shirt. “You can address me as Dom Matt.”

“Yes Dom Matt.” I said as I quickly reached down and pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my newly shaved chest. 

“Hands behind your head.” he said as he reached around and snapped his handcuffs off his belt. 

I placed my hands behind my head as ordered. He rand a finger down my arm and smooth pit before snapping the hand cuffs around my wrist. He pulled it down and snapped the other, pinning my hands behind my back. Dom Matt stepped in front of me and grabbed my hair, pulling my face into his crotch. 

I smelled the muskiness of his crotch as he ground my face into his crotch. I could feel him getting hard as my nose pressed deeper into his cock. 

Dom Matt me enjoy the goodness of his crotch for a while and pulled my head back and quickly pulled me to my feet. “move bitch.” he said.

He walked me into my family room and sat down on the couch. I have a large sectional couch in my family room with a large ottoman in front of it. He told me to strip as he sat down, putting his feet up on the ottoman. I looked at his big black boots as I tried to pull down my pants. 

“come on boi.” he snarled, try not to take all night. 

“Finally I got them down and stood before him naked for him to inspect. He cupped my smooth balls and squeezed them causing me to gasp. he ran his finger down my smooth cock which instantly jumped to attention. He smiled as he turned me around. “Bend over bitch.” he ordered. I did as I was told and bent over to give him full access. He ran his finger down my crack, lingering on my hole. He touched my hole and gently pushed his finger in a bit. I winced a bit as his dry finger entered my hole. 

“Nice tight pussy, huh boi?” he asked

“yes sir”. I answered. 

“At my feet boi”. he ordered. I moved towards his feet as he flipped the television on and changed the channel to Letterman. 

“Clean my boots fag.” He ordered.

I quickly bent over and licked his boot, immediately getting harder as my tongue tasted the leather. I moved my tongue over his boots cleaning them well, tasting and smelling the leather. He obviously took good care of his boots and they still smelled heavily of leather. 

“Remove them boi.” he said laughing at something Letterman said.

Removing them was going to be a bit of a challenge I knew with my hands cuffed behind my back. I untied the laces with my teeth and turned around to pull them off with my hands. After some maneuvering, I finally pulled one of them off. I turned back around and untied the other boot with my mouth and turned back around to pull that one off. 
“Remove the socks boi.” he ordered

I reached down and grabbed the end of his sock with my teeth. I could smell the leather mixed with his sweat as I pulled his sock off. His feet had to be size 12 or larger. He had long, thick toes. I quickly pulled the other sock off, staring at his beautiful feet. 

“They ain’t gonna clean themselves bitch.” 

“No sir, sorry sir.” My dick was rock hard and throbbing as my tongue touched his moist feet. The smell and taste was intoxicating as I ran my tongue all over his feet and between his toes, licking every inch of them. He had beautiful feet and obviously liked them worshipped by his bois. He had me worship his feet for almost 20 minutes before ordering me up. 

“Remove my shirt boi.”

I stood up and started turning around to unbutton his shirt with my hands but he spun me back around. “Use your mouth boi.” 

I spun back around and knelt over him. It took quite a while to unbutton the first one, but finally I got it. I could smell his sweet cologne, as my nose and mouth pressed into his muscular chest. It took a while, but finally I was able to get it all unbutton. He stood up and removed his shirt, revealing a wife-beater shirt. For some reason, I always find those sexy on a Dom. I expected him to remove his shirt, but he sat back down and put his hands behind his head, revealing his smooth pits. 

“Pits boi.” 

I quickly straddled him and got to work. My tongue ran up the length of his arm pit. He sighed as my tongue dug deeper into his pits, licking every inch of them. He knew what he liked and expected his bois to do a good job. I could smell his deodorant mixed with a light sent of his sweat as I cleaned his pits for him. 

Finally he pulled me off and pulled his shirt off revealing a very well defined chest and abs. He obviously spends a lot of time at the gym. He sat back down and pulled my face into his chest and onto his nipple. I licked and sucked and he moaned, obviously enjoying it and obviously one of those men whose nipples are very sensitive and sensual. I could see his cock straining at his pants as my mouth worked his nipples. Judging from the outline, it was huge. I was already anticipating taking it up the ass and the thought made me even harder. 

Finally, after working his nipples for what seemed an eternity, he unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, revealing his bikini briefs. His cock barely contained now inside them. He smiled as he looked at me. 

“Hope you are ready for this boi.” he smiled
“Yes sir, ready to please you sir.” I replied. 

He removed his pants revealing a huge set of smooth balls and a huge cock. It had to be nearly 10 inches. I started kneeling towards it but he gabbed my hair. 

“Balls boi, clean them.”

“I licked his balls, smelling the muskiness of them and inhaling his scent. He smelled delicious and his balls were incredibly smooth. I licked and sucked on them until he was satisfied, hoping I was going to get to wrap my mouth around his hot cock. 

However, he had other plans. He bent over placing his hands on the ottoman, revealing his hole to me, which was also smooth. He had a beautiful hole. 

“Taste it boi, clean it for your master.”

I eagerly bent forward, pressing my face into his crack and into his hole, tasting all of it. I moved my tongue around his hole, causing him to moan in pleasure. I pushed my tongue into his hole feeling it close around my tongue. He was moaning hard now as I moved my tongue around, tasting all of him. Master enjoyed his ass being worshipped. I worshipped his ass for a long time before he spun around and pulled my mouth down on his cock. He showed no mercy as he impaled my mouth, shoving his hard cock down my throat. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat, but he pushed harder, pushing my nose into his short pubes. 

I felt like I was suffocating and gagging at the same time when he finally pulled my head back off. I gasped for breath as I stared at his monster cock. 

He laughed “I think you are out of practice boi. I’m going to try and fix that.”

He grabbed my head and pulled me back onto his cock again, causing me to gag. He probably face fucked me hard for about 45 minutes to an hour before I could finally take his cock without gagging....much. Finally, he picked me up and put me over the ottoman exposing my hole. He positioned his cock against my hole and pushed. I gasped as his cock entered. He was gentle but it hurt like hell. He took his time, but finally had his entire cock inside my ass. He began slowly fucking me. I cried out as the pain shot through me and finally subsided as he got into a rhythm, he began fucking my hard and I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. 

“Damn tight pussy boi.” He gasped. “I’m going to have to use this more often.

“yes sir.” I yelled as his cock pounded my hole. 

He cried out and I could feel his thick cock pulse as he shot a load. He continued pounding my ass, milking his cock of his seed. 

Finally he pulled out and pulled me back onto the couch, straddling my lap. I saw the condom filled with his cum hanging on his cock. He pulled the condom off, I couldn’t believe the amount of cum in that condom!

“Open up boi”. he smiled. 

I opened my mouth as he traced the condom around my face. Finally he turned it upside down and dumped the contents in my mouth. the cum ran down my lips and chin as it filled my mouth. His seed tasted heavenly and I licked all of it up. He wiped the cum off my chin with his finger and stuck it in my mouth. I licked it all off. 

He pulled me back off the couch and took my place, turning up the tv. “I need to piss boi.” he said.

Now, piss isn’t my favorite thing to do, but I always obey a dom. “Don’t spill any either.” he ordered.

I reached down and put his now soft cock in my mouth and it wasn’t long before I could taste his piss filling my mouth. I quickly swallowed as he pissed. It was strong and I nearly gagged a few times, but finally got it all down. I licked his cock, being sure to get all of it off. I kneeled back and saw that he had taken his night stick and was slipping a condom on it. 

“Over the ottoman boi. I’m going to keep that hole stretched while I recover for round two.”

Round two I though as I bent over the ottoman, wasn’t sure I was ready for that, but I would serve him to please my master. He put the night stick on my hole and pushed. Even though he fucked had just fucked me, it still hurt as he pushed it in. He fucked me hard and I cried out several times as the night stick raped my hole. Finally after 15-20 minute he pulled it out and I felt it being replaced with his cock again. I gasped as his thick member entered in one push and violated my ass. He fucked me hard again and came quickly, filling the condom with as much cum as before. 

He emptied the condom on my face and stood up and slowly got dressed, his cum running down my face. He finally unhand cuffed me and pulled on his boots. 

“We’ll do this again boi.” he said

“Yes sir”, I said. “It was my pleasure sir.”

I watched him leave and heard the door close. I sat there a few minutes smelling and tasting his cum before going upstairs and showering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment