Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Vacation part 2

I assumed that the waiter would leave as most do now that he had cum, but he sat there as Master snapped his fingers and pointed to Dom Eric's crotch. Dom Eric was still in a state of drunkenness as I pulled off his pants and underwear to reveal his already hard cock. Master once again wiped the pre-cum from Dom Eric's cock and held his finger out for me to lick his nectar. I locked Dom Eric's sweet pre-cum from masters finger as Dom Eric muttered "cock sucker".

Dom Eric has a large cock so taking him is no easy task. Master again grabbed my hair and forced my head over Dom Eric's large, thick member. I gagged violently as his cock entered my throat, trying hard not to lose my dinner. Dom Eric took over impaling my head on his cock, pulling me down into his pubes as he violated my throat. I gagged several more times trying to take his length and thickness. He pulled me off his cock by my hair and spit in my face. 

"you're gonna need a lot of practice this trip faggot" he laughed. 
"Yes Sir" I replied, his spit running down my face.

 Master laughed and said "we will make sure his mouth and ass are well used". In their drunken state, this caused them all to laugh long and hard. Dom Eric was once again shoving his hard member into my mouth gagging me and I saw that the waiters cock was once again springing to life. 

"You wanna fuck the bitch"? Master asked the waiter for my benefit. And then he repeated the phrase in Italian. The waiter nodded his head as Master tossed him a condom and lube. 

"Beg this superior waiter to fuck you bitch" demanded Dom Eric

"I raised my head over Dom Eric's cock and said "Please sir, fuck my ass sir." 

Master apparently translates and the waiter laughed. They said a few more things back and forth and I have to admit, I hated not knowing what they were saying. 

I felt the waiters cock at my hole, still gagging on Dom Eric's cock. I gasped as I felt his head slowly enter my tight hole. This gave Dom Eric the opportunity to shove his cock deep into my throat causing me to gag harder. Dom Eric this time said something in Italian and all of a sudden the waiters cock was buried deep inside my ass. I cried out, muffled by Dom Eric's cock as the pain initially took over and gradually subsided as the waiter fucked me. 

After a few minutes of fucking me, Master said something in Italian to the waiter and he pulled out of my ass. Master said "Lay in the floor bitch". I came off Dom Erica cock and laid flat on the floor. Dom Eric got off the couch and knelt over top of me, positioning his ass on my face, but facing towards my feet. "what are you waiting for bitch, suck my ass" he demanded.

My tongue explored the area around his hole. Dom Eric was smooth and he moaned as my tongue brushed his hole. My tongue darted in and out causing him to moan louder. He pulled back my legs and once again I felt a cock at my hole. I thought it was the waiters but realized by the size that it had to be masters. I heard him groan as he buried his cock in my ass and started fucking me hard, balls slapping on my ass. He fucked me hard for five or six minutes before he quickly pulled out. Dom Eric lifted off my face and master was there pumping a load onto my unsuspecting face. He shot several huge loads covering my face in cum. I licked what I could reach off my lips. 

Dom Eric sat on my cum covered face once again and rubbed his ass in my face. I tasted masters cum on his hole as I licked it from his ass. He pulled my legs back once again and I felt the waiter enter my ass. He fucked my hard as well for a few minutes before following the same path master did and shooting his load all over my face, mixing with masters. 

"my turn bitch" Dom Eric said as he positioned himself at my hole and in one motion shoved his cock in. Even having been stretched, I gasped as his cock stretched my ass. He stared at my cum covered face as he fucked me, occasionally spitting on my face. Dom Eric gets off on humiliation and it wasn't long before he was pumping load after load on my face and in my mouth.  My face was now covered in cum and spit and was dripping down the sides. 

"let me wash you up cum whore" said Dom Eric and grabbed me by the hair to pull me up. He led me into his shower and I got on, knowing what was coming. "open up slut"'he demanded and a steady stream of piss hit my face, filling my mouth and washing off the spit and cum. He seemed to piss forever but finally stopped and demanded me to lick the remaining drops from his cock. I did as I was told and he told me to shower.

When I finished my shower, I crawled blackout to the living room, naked of course and knelt beside master while he and the waiter talked in Italian. Dom Eric occasionally chiming in. Finally after 15 minutes or so, the waiter got up to leave. Master said something in Italian and the waiter looked at me and smiled and they both laughed. 

Something told me it wasn't the last I would see of the waiter

1 comment: