Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Serving the Cop and his Friend Part 2

By now I was sweating and covered in wax. My balls were aching from the abuse they had received.

Dom Matt stood up and said "My turn bitch."

He straddled my face and lowered his ass onto my face. My tongue, tired as it was, began licking his hole, causing Dom Matt to moan a bit. After a few seconds, one of them stated jacking off my cock again which became hard during the process despite having just cum. Dom Matt pulled my legs back and this time I felt the dildo on my hole gain. Master Kyle began pushing the dildo into my ass again and fucking my ass with it.

About 15 minutes into it, I became close to cumming again but the doms kept jacking me off and fucking my ass. Dom Matt could tell when I was about to cum as I felt the wine glass on my chest again and it wasn't but a few seconds later I was shooting my load for a second time.

The Sirs gave me know chance to recover as Dom Matt pulled me to a sitting position and then onto my knees, my hands still behind my back. He spun me around and pulled me down onto his hard cock so that I was kneeling, down on his cock and my ass in the air.

I heard Master Kyle putting the condom on and lubing his cock. A slap on the face from Dom Matt reminded me of my duty to suck his cock as I felt Master Kyle position his thick member at my hole. He slowly began to push in and I gasped at the pain initially as his cock was thick and hurt. "Damn that's tight boi." He said.  I tried to suck Dom Matt's cock the best I could and focus but Master Kyle's cock was monstrously thick and took a while for my ass to take it. He began to fuck me hard once it was in and despite having cum twice, my cock got rock hard again.

It was probably 15-20 minutes of fucking, my ass getting sore, but still very pleasurable. I was could tell Dom Matt was close to cumming as well and he pulled me off his cock a few times to keep from cumming. Finally I felt Master Kyle's cock pulse and could tell he was shooting his load. He cried out as he shot load after load into the condom. Master Kyle finally pulled out of my ass and collapsed on the floor.

Dom Matt stood up and I knew he was about to take his turn. I watched as Master Kyle got up and took the condom off carefully. He took one of the shot glasses and emptied his cum into the shot glass, nearly filing it up. He must not have cum in days!

He took his place in front of me but moved back so that his feet were at my face. My tongue was tired but I knew he wanted his feet worshipped and I bent down to start my service. I felt Dom Matt at my hole as he started pushing his hard cock into my ass. He wasn't as thick as Master Kyle but his cock was big and hurt when he finally got it all in. "Damn, still a tight ass despite taking that monster of yours Kyle." He exclaimed.

Dom Matt began fucking me harder. Master Kyle scolded me a few times for not concentrating enough on his feet and I did my best despite my tongue was tired and my ass was getting plowed hard. Dom Matt took his time, but finally I felt him tense and he shot several loads as well into the condom. He pulled out, and like Master Kyle, he took the remaining shot glass and emptied his cum into it from the condom.

"you have a choice now boi", said Dom Matt as he stood over me. "You can continue worshipping our feet or you can take a break and take our piss."

Now if you have read my blog, you know that normally I'd take the worship over piss, but my tongue was tired and I didn't think I could take much more. "I'll take the piss sir." I replied.

"get up here boi," Said master Kyle. I moved up to his cock and wrapped my lips around it. It wasn't but a few seconds later that I felt his piss hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could and it came quick. I spilled a little on the hardwood floors. When Master Kyle finally finished he pulled my head off his cock and told me to lick up the piss I spilled on the hardwoods which I did immediately.

Dom Matt stood in front of me now. "Ready Boi"? he asked. "Yes sir." I replied. I wrapped my lips around his cock and immediately his piss filled my mouth. I gagged at first spilling some on the floor again. I did my best to swallow as quickly as it came. I thought he would never stop and quite a bit more spilled out of my mouth. Finally, he stopped and told me to clean up. I licked his piss from off the hardwoods as I did Master Kyle.

"Need a cum chaser with that piss." Laughed Master Kyle.

"Yes sir." I replied, knowing that's the answer he wanted. Dom Matt held me a shot glass that was filled with one of their cum. "Bottoms up bitch."

I took the shot glass and put t it back, swallowing the entire contents, tasting one of their seed.

"What do you say bitch, don't be ungrateful." yelled Dom Matt

"Thank you sir," I replied, "Thank you for your cum."

"Whose was it boi." asked Master Kyle.

Now I had no idea whose was whose but I guess Dom Matt.

"That's not correct boi. That was Master Kyle. Go ahead and taste mine boi." He demanded.

I took the remaining shot glass and downed Dom Matts cum as well, swallowing it all.

Master Kyle went over and picked up the wine glass that was filled with my cum. I figured I was to drink that next, but he said to Dom Matt "I don't think this is enough, do you Matt."

"Nope, I agree, I think the boi has one more left."

Now I had no idea if I had another load in my cock. I wasn't even hard at the moment. Dom Matt had me lay on the floor in front of the couch. Master Kyle was positioned at my ass and I knew he was going to use the dildo again. He pushed the dildo into my ass in one stroke, causing me to gasp just as Dom Matt put his feet on my face. Nothing gets me rock hard like a doms feet on my face and I immediately got an erection. Dom Matt bent down and with one foot on my face, he began to jack me off. It wasn't long before I was shooting a third load into the glass. I doubt it was much but it was intense doing it a third time.

Dom Matt picked up the glass, now with quite a bit of my cum in it. He told me to open my mouth which I did. He poured the contents of the glass into my mouth, hitting my lips and running down my chin. I swallowed all of it as a good slave should do. I laid on the floor and watched as the doms got dressed and told me to keep in shape and practice and that they would be back soon.

I have no doubt they will be. They were extremely hot and I enjoyed myself very much. Dom Matt has already texted me again to ask what my Friday night looks like. Hopefully it will be spent serving Dom Matt and Master Kyle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment