Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Slave Games


Master wrote the post for today and I am posting it here on his behalf. 

One of the things I enjoy the most is using my bois with other men or loaning them out to other men. Although, this may seem contrary to the idea of ownership to some Doms, I find it quite an act of obedience that my boi will serve who I say and how many I say. That being said, I do enjoy using him at parties which I hold as frequently as I can. 

Over the years, I have had many Doms and subs at my parties and have come up with many types of games, humiliating punishments, etc. to put my subs through and perform for the pleasure of my Dom guests. Many Doms have asked over the course of the years for creative slave games or punishments so I thought I’d throw a few out there. By the way, I’m always looking to expand my repertoire so please post your ideas in the comments sections. 

Of course you should always mutually agree on what limits are and keep those in mind. My boi has very few except that I must keep him safe, which any Dom worth his salt would do anyway.

Slave Games

Know your Dom
This is a great game to get your boi(s) to really know your Doms. I like to do this game for longer sessions or overnight parties/weekend parties. 

  1. I usually have my Doms shower at my house before the party starts. That way everyone is using the same soap and scents and it makes this game more interesting. 
  2. Blindfold your boi, cuff hands behind his back. He is of course naked.
  3. Have your Doms stand in a circle around your boi. My boi has played this game with up to 8 Doms before. 
  4. Each Dom presents himself and the sub must familiarize himself with the Doms by licking, smelling and feeling with his tongue and mouth. You decide which parts of the body your boi explores. I usually have my boi explore all parts (feet, pits, balls, cock and ass)
  5. The Dom says his name as the boi is exploring and each one does the same until boi has explored all parts of the doms. 
  6. Once done, have the boi serve some drinks, appetizers, etc. 
  7. About 30 minutes later or whatever time you decide, re-cuff your boi and re-blindfold him. 
  8. Have a Dom approach and give your boi a few minutes to explore his body.
  9. He must say the correct name of the Dom or that Dom punishes the boi in whatever way he sees fit. 

My guests love this game as it always gets them hot and heavy for the real play to come. 

How Big is It?
This game is a simple one but fun for the Doms. It isn’t always as fun for the subs, which is the idea of course. 

  1. Before this game beings, measure each Doms erect cock. Your boi will only be too happy to oblige in getting it hard
  2. Record each doms size
  3. Blindfold and cuff your boi
  4. Round 1 is played like this
    1. The first Dom steps forward and the boi takes his cock in his mouth. Dom fucks bois face for XX amount of time (I usually do 5 minutes with 10-12 guests. You can do more with less guests). Make sure at some point that the cock is completely in with the boi nose against the pubes  
    2. When the Dom pulls out after XX amount of time, boi must guess correctly how big the  Dom is. For an added twist, if you played the above game, “know your Dom game, you can also have the boi guess the Dom he just sucked.
    3. If boi guesses correct, the Dom is out for round 2. If he guesses incorrectly, the Dom moves onto Round 2. If you played the first game, you may want both answers to be correct. 
  5. Round 2 is played like this
    1. Place your boi on a bed or over an ottoman (I like the ottoman). 
    2. Call your first Dom up who survived round 1
    3. Dom has 5 minutes (or whatever time you decide) to fuck the boi 
    4. After the Dom is finished fucking the slave, the Dom pulls out and the boi must guess again as to what size
    5. If the boi gets it correctly, the Dom is out. If the boi guesses wrong, the Dom gets to punish the boi as he sees fit.


Piss shots
This is a fun game that a Dom friend of mine devised a few years ago. It is best played with two slaves, but there are many variations of the game and this is just one of them. 

To prepare;
The first part of this game is played similarly to “Know your Dom”. This time however, each dom fills 3-5 shot glasses each with piss (Up to you as to how many depending on how many Doms are at the party). 

Your slaves (I usually have two) repeat the steps 1-5 in “Know your Dom”. Call your first Dom up. This time, your boi has the choice of which part (only 1) of that Dom he wants to explore. He is still blindfolded so has no idea who it is. Usually I do the talking and the Doms are silent so as not to give it away. 

    1. The boi licks, the part of the body he chose 
    2. He must state the name of the Dom. 
    3. If his is right, the boi is safe. 
    4. If he is wrong, the boi must take a shot of that Doms piss. 
    5. You play a set determined amount of rounds, I usually have on average 8 doms so we usually play 40 rounds since their are 40 shots of piss. When done, depending on how well your boi did, you will have shots left over. 


***I’ve also played this game with two slaves and checkers. Get two different color shot glasses (enough to replace each checker on the board). You can get cheap shot classes at the dollar store or big lots. I found Black and White shot glasses. Fill the glasses up with piss. Your two bois sit at the table with the checkers (I found a glass board so it cleans easy). Allow your doms to sit around and watch. As one boi takes knocks the others shot glasses off, the loser must drink that shot until one wins and one looses. The loser must drink all the remaining shots.***


These are just a few games....I’ll post more later. Would love to here other ideas from the Doms out there I have a few parties coming up this fall and winter and am looking for some more ideas!!  I’ll post later about some humiliating and creative punishments.

Thanks to all of you who follow my bois blog and thank you for the many emails those of you have sent me. I enjoy connecting with other Doms and loaning out my boi. He travels a lot for work, so fill out the survey if you want to use him and contact me if you like!!

Dom Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment