Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Serving the Cop and his friend

Two posts ago, I wrote about the cop in my town that used me, Dom Matt. He promised he would return for round two and did not disappoint. This time however, he brought a friend to share the experience. 

Dom Matt emailed me earlier Friday and told me that he was going to be coming over that night if he could swing it and that he may bring one of his other friends who is also a cop, if he was available. Dom Matt is an incredibly hot black Dom, one I enjoyed serving a lot even though it was painful at times. Of course I emailed back and told him that I would be anticipating his return. 

Dom Matt followed up with an email an hour or so later with instructions. He told me that when he texted for sure that he was coming over be ready. I was already clean (inside and out) in anticipation of him coming over. He told me that when I received a text from him, that I was to be naked, collared with leash and kneeling in the foyer awaiting his arrival. He also told me to write "Cum Slut" across my shaved chest and to be sure I had the following supplies on hand: Shot glasses, Candles (wax), Dildo, Plug, Plate, Wine Glasses, and Blue, Red and Black Markers. Fortunately, I had all of the supplies on hand. I had a brand new pack of candles specifically for wax play. I wasn't aware that Dom Matt was into it, but had them ready. I had no idea what the other supplies were for. 

About 11:45 that night, Dom Matt texted and said they were indeed coming over and to be ready. I was chatting with another hot Dom on Recon (Who I hope to serve very soon) and signed off with him to get ready. I got the marker and wrote "Cum Slut" across my chest as was requested and snapped my collar on. Finally I snapped the leash on and put it in my mouth. I knelt in the darkened foyer, making sure the door was unlocked first and waited on Dom Matt's arrival. 

It wasn't but about 10 minutes before I saw the car pull up and Dom Matt and another guy get out of the car. I could tell that the second guy was very tall. Dom Matt was over 6' tall and this guy towered even taller and was very solidly built. The door opened and Dom Matt and his friend walked in.

"Hello Boi",  greeted Dom Matt. "I see you followed my instructions".

"yes Sir", I replied, looking down at the floor as a slave should do, my hands clasped behind my head. 

Dom Matt walked over to me, with his friend behind him. He put his hand on my head and grabbed my hair to pull my head up towards him. "This is Master Kyle boi." 

"Hello Sir", I said looking at Master Kyle. He looked to be very solidly built as well, perhaps more beefy than Dom Matt. He had a military type haircut and very cute face. He must have been in his early thirties. His biceps were huge and you could tell he spent a lot of time in the gym. 

"Boi." he said in a deep voice, smiling and looking down at my already hard cock. "It looks like the boi is very excited to see us", he said looking over at Dom Matt.

"Indeed", replied Dom Matt. "The boi knows his place and lives to serve."

Dom Matt took his cuffs once again from his belt and cuffed them around my wrist. This time though, instead of cuffing the other hand, he told me to put my face on the floor, which I quickly did. He pulled my hand back and cuffed the other side to my opposite ankle. It pulled tightly and forced me in the bent position. "Do the other side", he told Master Kyle. 

Master Kyle quickly took his cuffs out and felt them snap around my wrist and other ankle. "Now boi", Dom Matt started, "we're going to up and shower. While we are gone, I want you to clean my boots, and Master Kyle's shoes here. Undersood?" 

"yes sir," I said into the floor, a little disappointed that I wouldn't be going upstairs to watch them shower. It was very difficult to move or see, in my current position and I hoped their shower would be short since it was a bit painful in this position. 

I heard them remove their shoes and boots and they placed them in front of me. I could smell the leather from the boots and Master Kyle's dress shoes. 

"I want them good and clean boi", ordered Master Kyle. "It's been a while since I had them cleaned."

They started up the steps and I heard them move to the master bedroom and apparently into the shower. I began to get to work on their shoes. I started to work on Dom Matt's boots. Licking and tasting the leather, cleaning them well for him. It was difficult to see and the dark foyer didn't help. I finally felt like I got all of his boots clean and moved onto Master Kyles shoes. His shoes must have been fairly new because I could still smell the leather very strongly. I went to work cleaning them as well. By now I was aching from the position and hoped they would be finished soon. It had been about 20 minutes since they had gone upstairs. I laid there waiting for them to finish. I actually didn't hear them coming when Master Kyle said "Done already boi?". They were standing on the balcony above the foyer apparently by the sound of their voice. "Yes Sir." I replied.

"We'll see about that." Said Dom Matt. They walked down the stairs and I saw their bare feet as the stood before me. Master Kyle's feet must have been size 12-13. They were huge. Nothing turns me on more that a hot Doms feet and my cock got harder if that was possible. 

One of them flipped on the foyer lights and they picked up their boots/shoes. "Boi, my boot is still dirty on this side." Said Dom Matt. "And you missed a whole section of mine bitch." said Master Kyle.

"I'm sorry sirs, it was dark and I couldn't see." I replied looking at the floor

"Making excuses boi?" asked Dom Matt.

"No Sir, sorry Sir", I replied. "I should have had them clean."

"Indeed you should have bitch. You'll have to be punished for that." said Master Kyle, although he didn't sound too disappointed about it. 

Dom Matt reached around and uncuffed the cuffs from my ankles and cuffed my hands behind my back. He pulled me into a kneeling position. Now, I know better as a slave, but I couldn't help but steeling a glance at Master Kyle. I glanced up, seeing that they were both in just towels. I quickly looked down again but Master Kyle saw me. 

"Bitch", he said, coming over to me, "Who told you to look at me?" He pulled head up by my hair and spit in my face as he said it. 

"I'm sorry Sir," I said, his spit running down the side of my face. "It won't happen again." Master Kyle gave me a slap across the face. "better not boi, I don't take kindly to insubordination."

I didn't doubt that true. Dom Kyle took my leash and began leading me slowly by it since i could only walk on my knees. It was a bit painful on the hardwoods. Master Kyle stopped him. "Look at that Matt, he made a mess on the floor." I looked down at the big spot of pre-cum I had left. I always pre-cum a lot in the presence of Doms. 

"Clean it up bitch," Demanded Dom Matt.

I turned around and licked the pre-cum from the hardwoods as he demanded. He slowly led me into the great room and to the couch where he and Master Kyle sat down. They both put their feet on the ottoman, and Dom Matt pointed at them. "You know what to do slut." he demanded.

I was rock hard the second my tongue touched Master Kyle's huge foot. His feet were smooth and well taken care of, just like Dom Matt's. I moved back and forth between them, licking their feet and sucking their toes as they talked on the couch and watched whatever was on tv. They allowed me the pleasure of worshipping their feet for almost 30 minutes before Dom Matt asked "Did you get the supplies boi'.

"Yes sir", I said. "They are on the chair there sir".

"Good boi." he said. "Now, lets get your punishment out of the way shall we?" 

I always hate being punished and it's never my favorite thing. I don't get off on it like other subs do, but knowing I messed up I said "Yes sir." 

"Master Kyle is thinking of a number boi. I want you to guess that number best you can between 1-100. We will subtract the difference of your number and his and that's how many spankings you will get. 

Damn, I had no idea whether to guess in the middle and hope for the best or risk guess on one side or the other. "75 Sir" I said. 

"45 was my number bitch." said Master Kyle. "that means 30 wacks for you."

I was disappointed I took the risk, but it could have been worse. "We'll take turns boi alternating your punishment. I'll spank once, then Kyle will spank once. Count every one. If you miss one, we'll start over again. "

"Yes sir" I said. 

Dom Matt went first. He did not spank me the last time so I had no idea what to expect, but I imagined those huge biceps could deliver quite a hard slap. I didn't even want to think about Master Kyle. 

Dom Matt's first swat almost made me tear up. It hurt like hell and slap sounded loudly on my ass. "One Sir." I yelled. 

As expected, Master Kyle was not to disappoint and his smack hurt like hell. "Two Sir".

By the time they had reached twenty, I had a few tears I will admit. I knew my ass had to be red. By the time 30 was reached, I had tears running down my face. My ass was on fire and I knew it had to be bright red. It hurt like hell.

"Now boi," said Dom Matt spinning me around, "Do your job next time."

"Yes sir." I said. 

"Bend over bitch." said Master Kyle.

I bent over and I saw Dom Matt retrieve something from the chair. 

I heard the lube coming out of the bottle and a few seconds later, the large dildo was pressing against my ass. 

"You have a tight hole boi." asked Master Kyle. 

"Yes sir." I replied. 

Dom Matt began fucking me with the dildo. My rock hard cock bouncing against the floor. He withdrew the dildo and ordered me to turn over on my back. I did as I was told and he inserted the dildo again. Master Kyle began to rub my cock and jack me. "Nice cock for a sub boi." he said. 

"Yeah he's hung" said Dom Matt. "That means more cum".  he laughed

Master Kyle was jacking my cock faster now. I could see the tip of his cock poking at the towl. It didn't look to be very big. In contrast, Dom Matt's cock was straining at the towel. I was getting nervous because I was close to cumming. Usually doms don't pay attention to my cock. "Please sir", I said "I'm going to cum." 

"That's the idea bitch." said Dom Matt and picked up the wine glass. He held it on my chest in front of my cock. "Fire away bitch."

It wasn't but a few seconds later that I shot a huge load. I cried out as Dom Matt kept fucking me and Master Kyle jacking me. I shot load after load of cum into the wine glass. Even I was surprised at how much cum was in my balls. 

"nice boi." Said Master Kyle. 

I assumed I was going to be drinking the cum, but Dom Matt set it aside. He fucked me for a few seconds longer causing me to squirm. It's a different sensation getting fucked after cumming and was squirming hard. 

Master Kyle stood up and removed the towl. Holy Shit. His cock wasn't big to be sure, maybe 6.5 inches, but damn it was thick. It was the thickest cock I'd ever seen. That would fill any bois mouth/ass. 

"You want some real cock boi." he asked.

"Yes sir." I replied, even though I wasn't sure that it would even fit in my mouth. 

He knelt down and straddled me, his huge balls hanging in front of my face. Dom Matt was still playing with my ass causing me to squirm a bit although the sensation was going a way a bit. 

"Lick my balls bitch." Master Kyle ordered.

I began to lick his smooth balls. He has large balls and I couldn't even get one in my mouth. They hung low and heavy and I'll be he could shoot quite the load. I licked and sucked on his balls for a few minutes when he finally lowered his cock to my lips. 

"Lick the pre-cum boi." He demanded. 

I licked his pre-cum which was a good bit and running down his thick member. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and he slowly lowered his cock all the way into my mouth. If filled my mouth and it was hard to wrap my lips around it. He slowly fucked my mouth, gagging me a few times and certainly causing me a difficulty time breathing. He moaned as my mouth massaged his member. He finally pulled out, probably because he was close to coming and moved up a bit positioning his ass on my face, my tongue having easy access to his hole. 

"eat it boi", he demanded.

I licked his hole slowly as he moaned. "He's a good little bitch." he told Dom Matt.

Dom Matt laughed. I was unprepared for the sharp singing that suddenly hit my chest. I cried out and bucked a little as I realized that it was hot wax. I didn't even see Dom Matt get up to retrieve it or maybe he retrieved it earlier. 

Master Kyle pulled off me and grabbed my hair. He spit in my face again and said "Bitch, no one told you to move." 

"Sorry sir." I mumbled but already his ass was back on my face and I was tonguing his hole. I winced every time the hot wax hit my body. It started up high on my nipples and I could feel it getting closer to my cock and balls every time. Sometimes it worse knowing where it's going than it just being random. Master Kyle got up and turned around, straddling me and placing his ass on my face again, but this time he faced towards my ass and Dom Matt. I felt two drops of wax the next time it hit my chest and assumed he wanted to join in on the fun. The wax got lower and lower and finally hit my balls causing me to cry out again. One them slapped my balls and told me to shut up. They spent quite a bit of time covering my cock and balls with wax. It stung less and less as more and more wax built up on them. 

They were covering my body for what had to been 30 minutes and my tongue was getting tired. Master Kyle pulled my feet up towards him so that he straddled my face still but my ass was now exposed. I was certain I was about to get fucked or dildoed, but I suddenly felt the hot sting of wax on one of my cheeks. I gasped again and got a slap on the balls. I could feel the wax hitting my balls again, and became more worked as it started running a little further towards my hole each time. 

Finally, the hot wax hit my hole causing me to buck again. I tried not to, but the sting was too much. I got a hard hit to the balls and the wax continued, covering my ass, running down my crack and around my hole. Master Kyle finally got off my face and stood above me. Don't get tired yet boi, we're just getting started.... 

TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

  1. Hot story boi. Two of us here in San Antonio. I see you are headed to our city. I sent you an email. We would like to use you for the night. Already contacted your master!!

    ReplyDelete