Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Visitor--Part 1

So after my service filled weekend with Master Jim and Dom Eric, which by the way I spent the rest of the weekend tied up for the most part serving them when they needed it. Dom Eric was pretty much insatiable and was fucking my ass or throat every hour it seemed. I also took their piss throughout the weekend as master said I needed practice. Not sure I would ever get used to that.

After returning home, I had to leave the following day for a business trip in Indianapolis. I travel the country frequently for my travels. Before I left Masters house, I gave him the details of the trip including hotel room etc as he expected to keep tabs on me at all times.

I flew to Indianapolis and checked into my hotel room. I then went out to dinner with my clients and did the entertaining thing as was expected. Throughout dinner, i got a few texts from Master telling me that I was his and was always to trust and obey his every command. I thought it was odd, but assured him in text that I would always obey him and that I did trust him.

After a few hours of dinner and drinks, I said goodbye to the clients and headed back to my hotel room. I settled in and showered and started to do some email on my computer and such. I was surprised about 15 minutes later when there was a knock at the door. I threw on a shirt and went to open the door thinking it was the hotel staff for some reason. When I opened the door, there was a very built, very attractive black guy standing there.

"Can I help you?" I asked

"Invite me in boi". he demanded.

I of course had know idea who this guy was and assumed that he had the wrong room. "Um, I think you have the wrong room bud." I said

"It's sir to you and I have the right room. Master Jim sent me."

I panicked a bit inside as I knew that had to be true. Hence all the texts early in the night about obeying him. "Um, come on in."

"It's sir or Dom Matt to you boi." He said rather loudly still outside the door. I was freaking out a bit as I was afraid people would over-hear the conversation.

"Of course sir, please come in" I said and stepped aside. 

Dom Matt stepped inside. He had to be almost 6'3 and solidly built, very muscular and very attractive. He was dressed very nicely and smelled strongly of Abercrombie's fragrance. I was looking at him, a little scared in anticipation.

"I'm confused as to why you are still looking at me boi." Master Matt demanded.

I realized I'd been staring at him. As a slave, I shouldn't have been looking into his eyes. "I'm sorry sir". I said and looked down at the floor.

"And I don't know why you are still standing or why you are clothed bitch." he sneered.

"Of course sir" I stuttered, I apologize. And immediately stripped naked and dropped to my knees

I had never been with a black man before. I'm not racist or anything, just never had the opportunity. Now it seems Master Jim put that in front of me.

"put your hands behind your back bitch" he ordered.

I did as I was told and he pulled out a pair of handcuffs and cuffed my hands behind my back. As he was doing so he whispered "You're going to make me a very happy man tonight bitch."

"Yes sir" I said. Very much afraid of what would be coming.

He kicked off his loafers. He had huge feet. They must have been 12 or 13. He walked into the room and over to the chair and took a seat. "Come here boi"

I crawled over to him on my knees and kneeled in front of him.

"Show my how superior I am to you. Worship my superior black feet. Master Jim tells me you are very good at it. " he laughed.

"Yes sir" I said and bent down to lick his feet. His feet smelled strongly of the leather loafers and I was surprised to see my cock get immediately hard. He noticed of course and laughed. "Look how excited you get serving me." he laughed again.

I heard him sit up and saw a shirt drop to the floor. I licked his size 12s for about 15 minutes when he stood up. "Get on the bed boi."

I stood up and saw his chest as I did. It was sculpeted and very muscular. Great pecs and abs.

"like what you see boi" He asked

"Yes sir". I said. "Very much sir. You truly are superior sir."

"Of course I am boi." He said smugly. "Lick my abs."

I reached up and ran my tongue over his defined abs. Tasting him.

he grabbed me and forced me back to the bed. He easily lifted me up and threw me on the bed. He unfastened the cuffs and told me to lay down and put my arms out. He took out another set of handcuffs and then cuffed each arm to the bed and kneeled on the bed before me.

"Tell me slut how much you want me to do bad things to you."

"I want you to do bad things to me sir." I said

" not convincing boi", he said. He reached down and squeezed my balls between hsi huge hand. "Convince me boi."

I was in pain. He was squeezing hard I thought he would break my balls. "Please sir, do bad things to me sir,  I want you to use this worthless slave sir." I said through my pain. I also know I turned red.

He released my balls. "Better boi. Oh and I shall use you. All my pent up frustration all day long chasing punks around the city. I need a boi to release all that energy."

"Yes sir." I said.

I watched his muscular body move to the foot of the bed where he grabbed my legs and lifted them up.  He looked at my ass and my exposed hole. I was still new to this and was very embarrassed.

"nice hole boi. I like a shaved ass."

"Thank you sir." I said quietly, embarrassed.

He stuck a finger in his mouth and reached down and touched my hole. I jerked back by instinct. He slapped my balls hard causing me to cry out.

"Don't move bitch. You are my whore and you will let me do what I want and you will like it."

"yes sir, sorry sir."

I felt him push his finger in further, penetrating my ass.  "Nice, very nice. I love a nice tight ass on a white boi. I'm gonna have a lot of fun with that."

My cock was rock hard and I was majorly dripping pre-cum all over my stomach. He pulled his finger out of my ass and rubbed it in the pre-cum. He put his finger in front of my face. "Lick it off boi. Don't want to waste." he laughed.

I took his finger in my mouth licking off my own pre-cum.

He got off the bed and unbuckled his pants and pulled them off. He was wearing tight fitting A&F briefs that showed off a huge cock. I was instantly scared. He must have seen the fear in my eyes. He laughed, "Yes boi, it's impressive, but no worries, I promise it's going to fit in that tight little ass of yours and I promise it will fit down that tight little throat of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment