Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Learning to Serve--Part 1

Later that night, after the two black doms had left and I cleaned myself up, my master sent me an email and told me hoped I represented him well. I told him I did my best given that they were both super hung. He of course told me that I would learn to take any size cock and do whatever I was told in order to please him and make him happy. He also told me that he sent the two doms a survey that they would fill out and return. He would compile the results on a profile that he would send out to other doms who wish to use me in the future. That way, doms would know my weaknesses and strengths. Masters has been doing that now for some time and always compiles the results on my profile. I of course would be happy to send you a copy of the most current profile if anyone wishes to review it.

I returned home for a few days and had hoped to see my master, but he was out of town on business still and I was not able to see him before leaving for Philadelphia. As usual, before I left, I gave Dom Jim my contact information, hotel, etc.

I arrived at the hotel in early afternoon and did some things with clients, the usual bit. Then returned back to the hotel, showered and was prepared to do some email when I got a text from my master. All it said was "Be at XXXXX address at 6:00. Go in garage door, instructions waiting. Don't be late."
My heart beat a little faster knowing of course that master was sending me on another job to service another dom. Needless to say, I didn't get anything done that day until finally 5:15 rolled around. Based on my GPS, I needed 30 minutes to get there, but not knowing the area, left a little early.

As luck would have it, one of my co-workers who  was staying at the hotel was in the lobby and wanted to chat for a few minutes. I finally broke away from him around 5:30, still time to just make it. As fate would have it though, traffic was horrible and I ended up turning into the driveway at about 6:10. Not good. I know my master would be disappointed.

I went in to the garage as instructed and tape to the inside door was a note and a bow tie, like the ones you wear on tuxes. The instructions told me to strip out of my clothes, wear nothing but the bow tie and proceed inside. I did as I told and stripped and put the bowtie on.

I opened the door and stepped inside. I could see a large great room with three men in it, watching a game.  I felt myself turn red, as I always do when naked in front of clothed me. I stepped inside and said "Good evening sirs"

The guy sitting on the chair, who was obviously the host said "You're late boi."

"I know, sorry sir, traffic was bad." I replied with my head down.

"Not my problem and we'll deal with it later. Boi, I am Master Allian (pronounced ALIan). This is Brad and John."

"Pleased to meet you sirs." I said

"Brad and John are straight, they are just hear to watch the game and to be served by you. They do enjoy being served by inferior males ." he laughed.

"yes sir." I replied again.

"Go to the kitchen. There are some appetizers and beer prepared. There is also a serving tray. Bring the food in an serve it to us bitch."

I turned around and went to the kitchen. The food was on the counter and the beer was on ice. I loaded up the tray and walked back towards the room. As I entered, I stumbled a bit but caught myself and saved the food luckily. This brought laughter from the straight guys and I again turned red.

I went to master first to serve him and lowered the tray. "Kneel when you are in our presence slut."

"Yes sir" I said and kneeled before him.

Once he chose his food and beer, I went to kneel between Brad and John. Both were your typical college jocks. Very built, very handsome and very cocky. I'm sure they beat up their fair share of nerds when they were in high school. They were used to thinking they were superior and this was no exception.

Once they were served and Brad said "Thanks faggot", I got up and went to sit next to Dom Allian.

Dom Allian demanded "Take my shoes off boi and get to work. Do what you were meant to do."
I was having a hard time with this session since there were two guys watching, making fun of me and not participating. I was fully embarrassed and humiliated by the acts. However, not to get punished, I removed masters shoes and begin licking his feet. Of course, as usual, my cock got rock hard which did not go unnoticed by John.

"Wow Allian, the little fag likes smelling and licking your feet." he laughed.

I continued worshipping his feet, licking his soles, licking between his toes. Finally John spoke up and said, 

"With your permission, my feet could use a little attention from a willing fag."

"Of course" Master Allian said with a smile. "Boi, go over there and tend to John."
I crawled over to John who was laughing and removed his shoes. "Smell my feet boi. You like the smell of straight feeet?"

"Yes sir" I murmured. He told me to get to work and I started worshipping his feet as well. He did have beautiful size 10 or 11 feet and I actually enjoyed worshipping them for about 15 minutes when John told me to get him another beer. I got up, rock hard to the amusement of the group and went to the kitchen to get him a beer. 

I returned and continued to worship his feet and Master Allians for the next 30 minutes or so. Obviously tonight was going to be more about service then it would be about sexual service. 

About an hour into the time there, Brad got up and told John he was going to the restroom.

"You know," Master Allian said, "My boi can take care of that for you."

"Oh really." Brad said. "I've pissed on inferior guys before, but never used one as a urinal" he laughed. "Might be fun."

"Go kneel in front of Brad boi." Master Allian said, "Take his piss like a good slave. You spill any, and you'll clean it up."

I was panicking as I sucked at taking piss. I hated doing it and was not good at it.

I did as I was told and kneeled in front of Brad as he took his cock out, obviously not shy about it.  "Open up bitch." He commanded.

I did as I was told and it wasn't long before Brad released his first stream of hot piss hit my face and mouth. His aim was a little off and it ran down my face to the floor. I nearly gagged as it hit the back of my throat.  He filled my mouth and stopped to allow me to swallow. I did and gagged from the taste. They all laughed. He told me to open up again and I did for him to fill my mouth a second time. The fourth time, I gagged and spilled some on the floor. Finally, he finished up, put his cock away and sat down. "Clean up your mess bitch." he said.

I kneeled down to the hardwoods and licked the drops of piss from the floor, still gagging and thoroughly humiliated. 

2 comments:

  1. Would love to hear what is next. Seems like u r a good humiliation fag!!! Your Dom in Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as a sub I loved all of the stories, read them all.

    ReplyDelete