Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

The visitor--part 2

Master MatT crawled on the bed, his tight briefs straining at the bulge beneath them. "You scared boi?"

"No sir" I said lying.

Master Matt laughed."Don't lie to me boi. Are you scared?"

"Yes sir" I said nervously.

He straddled my chest and pulled down his briefs. His huge cock flopped out onto my chest, semi hard. He quickly stripped off his briefs and tossed them on the floor. His cock had to be almost 10 inches and very thick. I panicked at the thought of it entering me. His low hanging balls were smooth and huge.

"You like boi" he asked.

"Yes sir, you are very well endowed sir." I said with true admiration

He laughed. Yes boi, I was meant to use bois like you, inferior cum whores. He moved closer and put his cock on my face and laughed. "You are one cock-sucking whore boi, aren't you?"

"Yes sir."

"Whose bitch are you fag?" he asked straddling me while dragging his cock across my face.

"I'm your bitch sir." I replied turning a little red.

He laughed. I could feel the pre-cum training across my face as he dragged his cock across. "Lick my black nuts bitch." he demanded.

I stuck my tongue out and licked his smooth nuts. They were warm and salty and huge. I licked them the best I could not wanting to anger this dom. He pulled back a bit and ran his cock head over my lipss. "Stick your tongue out boi."

I stuck my tongue out and he laid his cock on it. Of course only the first few inches fit. "This is what you were meant to do boi, be a slave to all superior men. OPen up wide." he laughed.

I opened my mouth, excited at taking his cock but also terrified that I wouldn't be able to take it.

He slowly stuck his cock in my mouth. It wasn't long before it hit the back of my throat, gagging me. He laughed, "Come on boi, it's barely half way in!"

He pulled in and out a few times gagging me, then without warning he pulled my head forward onto his cock, causing it to go down my throat and me gagging on it. He held my face against his short pubes as I gagged and fought for breath. Finally he released me, laughing. "You do need practice at this bitch. You will be a much better cock sucker by the end of the night."

He throat raped me for almost 30 minutes. I was worn out after about 15 minutes of trying ot take his huge cock. Finally he pulled his cock out and towered above me. I think your throat needs a break boi. Maybe you can use that tongue a bit more. He turned around and lowered his ass down on my face until it was almost touching.

"You like my hole boi." he asked.

My cock got hard as I looked at his hole and could smell his musky sent. "Yes sir". I said.

"Then worship it bitch."

He lowered his ass further down on my face and I reached out and touched his hole with my tongue. He let out a sigh. "That's it boi, lick my dom hole."

I licked his hole and smooth crack. "get you're tongue up there boi, make me feel good.

I stuck my tongue up his hole and licked. It obviously hit the spot for him as he moaned.

I felt like my tongue was going to fall off. My hear jumped when there was a knock at the door. I panicked. Here I was tied up and naked and someone was at the door. Master Matt laughed....you're surprise is here he said and got off me to answer the door.

To be continued....If you like my accounts of my encounters, please leave a comment. I love hearing from Doms and slaves.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you sucked on that black asshole, slut. I hope he had a meal up there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better finish this its fucking hot love how slutty you are! Keep em coming love to hear hows slaves get used!

    ReplyDelete