Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Visitor--Part 3

Master Matt jumped off the bed to go and answer the door. Before he did, he pulled a blindfold out of his pants laying on the floor. "I think this will be better as a true surprise for you boi." he said as he snapped the blindfold on.

I heard him walk over to the door and answer it. He exchanged hellos with whoever it was a the door and I heard he and whoever the visitor was come back near the bed.

"Damnn Matt", the visitor said "What a nice little whore you have this time."

Master Matt laughed and said "He is a good little whore. Sucks dick like a champ, even my big black dick. He also rims a nice ass. Boi, this is Sir Mark. I didn't want your holes to get lonely while I was using one of them so I invited him over so we can keep both of them occupied.

"Yes sir" I said still a little scarred at not knowing who it was that came to use me with Master Matt.

"Go ahead and test the boi out" Master Matt

I hear Sir Mark unbuckle his belt and strip out of his clothes. He climbed on the bed and straddled my chest.

"So you like big black dick slut?" he asked.

I hesitated a second but said "Yes sir".

Sir Mark slapped my face, surprising me. "Don't hesitate answering me slut. You like what I tell you to like, understood?"

"Yes sir" I said quickly, my face still stinging from his slap.

He put his cock on my face. Judging by the size, it must have been close to Master Matt's cock. Apparently what they say about black men is true. I could feel his pre-cum mixing with Master Matt's on my face as he drug his cock around. Finally he put it to my lips. "Lick up my pre-cum boi"

I immediately licked the head of his cock, tasting his pre-cum. He was oozing a lot of pre-cum and I could only imagine how much he would cum. I licked and sucked the head of his cock for a few minutes. Finally he said "Open up bitch"

I opened my mouth wide and he filled my mouth with his cock. He thrust it in hard, hitting the back of my mouth causing me to gag on it. Both Master and sir laughed. "He needs a little practice," Master Matt told Sir.

Sir Mark had a sadistic streak in him as he repeatedly shoved his cock into my throat and held my head against his pubes, gagging me and leaving me gasping for breaath. "This is how a bitch should be used." he laughed.

"Yes sir", I said panting.

Finally Master Matt said, "I'll bet his slut hole is just twitching for a black cock. What do you think Mark."

"Oh yeah", exclaimed with enthusiasm. "It needs a few cocks in there for sure."

Sir Mark adjusted his position and flipped around so that his ass was hovering above my face. "Lick my hole boi, and lick it good. Otherwise your balls will pay."

"Yes sir". I definitely did not want any more hits to the balls.

Sir Mark grabbed my legs and pulled them towards him, exposing my hole for Master Matt. Sir Mark was into the rimming I waas giving him, moving his ass back and forth on my face. "Get up in there boi. I want to feel your tongue in my hole."

I rimmed him the best I could which obviously gave him pleasure. I felt a finger touch my hole casing me to tense a bit. "Relax boi, in a few minutes there is going to be something a whole lot bigger than my finger up there." Master Matt laughed.

I felt him insert a finger and slowly fuck my ass with it. I instantly got hard making Sir Mark laugh. "Wow he is a slut. He loves having something in his ass".

Master Matt said "He'll have more than he wanted in a few minutes"

I continued to rim sir Mark, my tongue getting a bit tired, but keeping it up lest I anger him and be punished.

I finally heard the sound of a condom wrapper being torn open and the sound of lube being squeezed out of a bottle. I felt the cold lube as Master rubbed it on my hole. "His hole is aching for your cock man." Sir Mark said to Master Matt.

I felt Masters cock touch my hole. I could only imagine the pain given how large his cock was. I felt him push hard against my hole and tried to relax so it wouldn't hurt as much. Finally his head slipped in and I felt a wave of pain as my ass felt it was on fire. I temporarily forgot about my rimming and got a hard slap on the balls.

"Damn he's tight." Master Matt said. "Didn't expect that from a whore." he laughed.

Slowly over the next ten minutes, Master Matt worked his full cock into my ass. My ass felt like it was on fire as he was stretching it more than it had ever been before. "My cock fits perfectly boi" he said. Sir Mark laughed. "Can't wait to try mine."

Master slowly began fucking me. It was harder and harder to concentrate on licking Sirs ass but I kept concentrating, my balls still stinging from the last time I slacked off.

Master picked up the pace until he was pounding my ass hard. Sir flipped around at some point and shoved his cock into my mouth gagging me. "This is how a bitch should be used he said. A cock in both holes, better yet, a black cock in both holes." They both laughed.

My ass, I felt was being torn apart. Master must have fucked my hole for almost 15 minutes. He finally pulled out. "your turn man" he said to Sir Mark. They switched places, master Matt now straddling me again, forcing his cock into my mouth. "Keep me hard boi." he demanded. I sucked and licked his cock, tasting slightly now of latex.

"You ready slut?" Sir Mark asked. I could feel his head on my hole.

I tried to say yes sir but Master Matt's cock blocked most of it.

Without warning he shoved hard entering my ass all at one time. I gasped as the pain and surprise hit me. Master Matt took the opportunity to shove his cock into my throat. Sir Mark was obviously a little thicker than Master and his cock stretch my whole. He as sadistic as he began immediately pounding my hole. After about 10 minutes, he said to Master Matt, "Get the bitch ready".

Master Matt pulled off my blindfold and climbed off as Sir Mark pulled out. Sir Mark ripped off his condom and straddled me, shoving his cock into my mouth. I finally got a glimpse of him as he straddled me. He was every bit as hot as Master Matt with a hot, ripped body. I found out later that both of them were cops. Would truly be a pleasure to be pulled over by either of these guys.

I sucked sirs cock for a few minutes when he suddenly pulled out, and shot several huge loads of cum onto my face and hair. Master Matt lauged hard "Damn, when is the last time you came man".

Panting, Sir Mark said "about ten days. I've been saving up for this bitch."

I felt like my hole face was covered in his cum. Master Matt had been jerking as he watched Sir Mark. He straddled me and took Sir Mark's place. "Open up boi" he demanded.

I opened my mouth as Master jerked his cock. Finally he shot a huge load into my mouth and all over my face. I tasted his bitter cum. He must have shot almost five times, covering my face and filling my mouth.

He climbed off me and lay on the bed. "You are one hot bitch boi" he said. Sir Mark agreed and said he could use a bitch like me all the time.

After a few minutes, Master Matt uncured me. "Let's go boi, time to clean you up," I waas a little disappointed I didn't get to cum as I was rock hard. I assumed I was heading for the shower, and I was. When we got to the bathroom, cum running down my face onto my body, Master Matt said "Get in the tub boi." They both had evil grins on their face and I had an idea where this was going. "Sit down" Master Matt said. "Time for us to wash that cum off you."

I sat down and closed my eyes, knowing I was about to be hit with their piss. "No boi, open your mouth wide." I dreaded those words. I can handle being pissed on but hate taking it in the mouth. I did as I was told and opened my mouth. A few seconds later, one of their warm piss hit my face. I kept my mouth open as some ran in and they shot their piss in my mouth. I felt the others hot stream of piss hit my mouth as well. I gagged a few times to their amusement. Their hot piss hit my face hard, drenching my face and body and mixing with their cum. Finally, what seemed like forever, they finished.

"Clean our cocks boi" Sir Mark said.

I took each of their soft cocks in my mouth and took the remaining drops of piss from their cocks. "Why you red boi." Master Matt asked. "Was that too humiliating for you?" they both asked.

"Yes sir." I said as I realized I was embarrassed.

They laughed and Master Matt said, stay there boi until we leave.

They took a few minutes to re-dress in the other room and then left my hotel room. I got up and turned the shower on to clean myself. Overall it was a very hot experience from two very hung, hot doms.

I travel the country frequently. If you would like to use me while I'm in your city, plase contact me at travisstud23@yahoo.com or my dom at domdaltonsc@yahoo.com. I look forward to all of your comments sirs.....

3 comments:

  1. That is one hot story boy, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting your great stories. Your Master has tained you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master Matt here...you were one of the best slaves I've ever used boi. I've already told your master to let me know when you are in town again....I want to use that hot ass again...have a few friends I'll bring along too. Hope you are getting lots of use around the country!

    ReplyDelete