Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weekend of Service--Part 4

So I sat between Master Jim and Dom Eric for a while...their cum drying in my hair and on my face.  After about an hour of sitting and also fetching drinks for them, Master picked up my leash and pulled on my collar as he and Dom Eric stood up. 

"Let's go boi" Master said to me. "Time to clean you up"

I assumed that we were heading to the shower or bathroom (Silly me) but my masters had other plans. Master Jim led me to the back door and opened it and stepped out. I of course was terrified of going outside in my current state. My hesitation earned me a hard kick in the balls by Dom Eric who thought it was funny and laughed loudly. I was hurting but stepped out onto masters patio. I was relieved to see that he had a huge backyard fenced in which afforded some privacy.

Masters led me to a spot in the middle of the yard that had a post stuck in the ground and surrounded by dirt. Master led me, crawling through the dirt and told me to kneel and put my back against the pole. I did as I was told not wanting to piss him off again.

Dom Eric tied my hands behind my back while Master Jim secured my head to the pole with a strap. He also put a strap around my chest so I was completely strapped imobile to the pole. Both masters stood back and admired their handiwork.

"would you like to start off Eric" Master Jim asked

I assumed I was in for another round of cock sucking.

"Has your boi ever taken piss before Jim" Eric asked.

Both saw the look of horror on my face. I had never done anything with piss as I was never interested in it.  "I'm not into piss sir, I"ve never donet that" I said.

Master Jim laughed "That's interesting boi. I don't remember that being one of the limits on your contract. Do I need to go get it and refresh my memory boi?"

"No sir, it wasn't on there sir because I didn't think of it sir". I said

"That's not my problem boi."  Master Jim laughed. "I'm very much into it".

By now, Dom Erics cock was pointing directly at my face, my head immobile to move. "You ready boi?" He asked. He let a hot stream of piss go directly onto my face. I quickly shut my mouth and eyes tightly as his hot piss drench my face and hair and ran down my chest turning the dirt below me into mud.

"Open your mouth boi" Master Jim demanded.

I was mortified. It digusted me to think about having another guys piss in my mouth. I kept my mouth shut but was quickly rewarded with a hard kick to the balls. I screamed in pain opening my mouth and allowing some of Dom Erics piss inside. I quickly spit it out which earned me another hard kick to the balls. I must say that I was never more humiliated in all my life than at that moment.

"He's being more difficult than I thought" Master Jim said to Eric. I'll be back.

Master Jim left and went into the house. Dom Eric continued to stand there, cock out and every once in a while pissing a stream on me. The guy must have had a huge bladder and of course he was still drinking beer. He called me names and spit on my face while master was gone.

FInally master came out of the house with a contraption in his hands. "Recognize this boi"? He asked.

"No sir" I said.

"It's a detists tool, it holds your mouth open. Now open up."
My balls were so sore and I wanted no more punishment to them so I opened up my mouth. Master quickly locked the device in place which widely opened my mouth.

"much better" exclaimed Dom Eric and let go another stream of piss filling my mouth. I spit much of it back out but swallowed a bit too and choking/gagging causing them to laugh.

Master Jim approached me and placed his limp cock on my bottom lip. "Beg me to give you a drink boi".

I was humiliated but not wanting any more punishment said the best I could through my forced open mouth "Please give me a drink sir."
Master let his piss go, filling my mouth running down my throat causing me to gag from the taste and smell of it. He pulled out and pissed on my face and hair and said "You're marked now boi" and they both laughed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment