Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend of Service--Part 3

So after about an hour of Master Jim and Dom Eric sitting on the couch watching the game, the cum still drying on my face, Dom Eric pulled me back by my hair and said "You ready for round two bitch".

I nodded...a little scared as I looked at his massive cock, already getting hard again.

"first you need to get me good and hard again boi. How are you going to do that?" Dom Eric asked

I of course had no idea what turned him on, but assumed that sucking cock was as good as any. I turned around and went to suck his cock again, but he pushed me back and laughed. "No boi," he said "You already did that."

Master Jim laughed. Dom Eric slid to the edge of the couch pulled his legs back so that his hole was in full view staring at me. Now, I have to say, I've never rimmed a guy before. I played with a few guys holes before, but never actually licked an ass hole before. Master Jim must have seen the hesitation of course. He leaned over and said, "What the matter boi, I don't remember anything about you not licking ass holes on the contract we agreed on."

He of course was right. I didn't think of it and it scared me to think of what else I hadn't thought of. Master Jim grabbed me back the head and forced me closer to Dom Eric's ass. "Show your respect and gratitude for Dom Eric boi. Kiss his hole."

I pursed my lips and got closer to Dom Eric's hole. I quickly kissed his hole as I was told. They both laughed and I turned a bit red. "That was pathetic boi" Master Jim yelled. "Kiss that hole like you mean it."

I pursed my lips again and kissed Dom Eric's hole. this time I kissed him hard and passionately. Master Jim Laughed and pulled my head back. "Stick out your tongue slut"

I did as I was told and Master Jim guided my head back to his hole. "Now lick it."

I stuck my tonge on Dom Eric's hole and licked. Dom Eric moaned. I licked around his hole and his hole. "Get your tongue in their boy." Dom Eric demanded.

I hesitated slightly and earned a hard slap on the ass by Master Jim. "Don't question boy, do it."

I stuck my mouth over Dom erics hole and pushed my tongue inside his wet hole. He moaned as it penetrated. I was very humiliated at having my face in a guys ass licking his hole. Obviously though it turned me on as I was rock hard.

As I was licking Dom Eric's hole, Master Jim pulled my ass off the ground so that I was on all fours now, still licking Dom Eric's hole. Master Jim inserted a finger in my ass, causing me to come off Dom Eric's hole. I instantly got a slap on the ass. "Boy, you don't come off that ass until I tell you."

I continued to lick Dom Eric's hole as master fingered my hole. I gasped a bit as Master Jim inserted a second finger in my hole. "Gotta stretch that tight ass boi. Dom Eric's cock is bigger than mine."

I thought about Master Jim's cock entering the first time we met and how much it hurt. I could only imagine Dom Eric's.

I felt master Jim pull his fingers out. I continued licking Dom Eric's hole. I felt Master Jim's cock pressing against my hole. I instinctively moved forward a bit. "Don't move boi," Master Jim yelled as he slapped me hard on the ass.

Master Jim pushed the tip of his head into my hole. I moaned slightly in pain as his cock stretched my hole. Dom Eric laughed.

Master Jim pushed hard causing me to cry out a bit as his cock entered halfway into my hole. "You make too much noise boi" Dom Eric said.." You need something in your mouth" He readjusted himself on the couch and sat up. He grabbed my head and forced it onto his cock. "Maybe if you are gagging on this you won't think about your ass."

I was now on overload as I was gagging on Dom Eric's cock and getting fucked deep and hard by Master Jim.

They fucked and gagged me for probably 15-20 minutes. My ass finally getting use to Master Jim's cock. Suddenly he pulled out. "Your turn friend" he said to Dom Eric.

Master Jim pulled out so hard that I accidentally scraped Dom Eric's cock with my teeth.

Dom Eric pulled me off his cock by the hair and spit in my face. "Boi don't you ever bite me again understand."

"Yes sir, sorry sir" I mumbled

"I was going to be a little gentle the first time," Dom Eric said, "But now you ruined that."

I was very scared now at this point. Dom Eric's cock was huge. "Better give him something to put in his mouth Jim, I have a feeling it's gonna be noisy."

They both laughed as Master Jim took his place on the couch and pulled my head onto his cock.

Dom Eric went around and placed his cock on my hole. "It's like pulling off a bandaid boy, better to do it quick" he laughed.

I felt his cock on my hole, then he thrust in hard. I yelled as the pain shot through my body. Master Jim shoved my head further onto my cock, gagging me. I felt like my ass was on fire and it brought tears to my ass. Dom Eric's cock was huge. Finally after a few minutes, I got used to it. He fucked me hard and rough for about 10 minutes while I sucked masters cock.

Finally Dom Eric pulled out, and came around to the front. Master Jim pulled my face up by my hair. Dom Eric jerked a few times and shot another huge load on my face. He rubbed his cock on my face, training cum all over, mixing it with the dried cum from earlier. "Clean it boi"

I stuck Dom Eric's cock in my mouth and cleaned the cum off of it. He pulled out of my mouth and Master Jim stood up. He jerked a few times and shot a load also on my face, mixing with Dom Erics. He drug his cock across my face mixing his cum with Erics. Then stuck it in front of me and told me to clean it. I licked their cum off his cock.

Master told me to bend over which I did. He then inserted a plug in my hole and sat me between them on the floor while they sat on the couch.

"Don't wory boi, we're going to clean that cum off your face a little later." Dom Eric grinned evily.

I had no idea what to expect, but knew I was rock hard from serving them .

No comments:

Post a Comment