Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend of Service--Part 2

I continued to worship my two masters feet while they watched tv. It for some reason they felt I was not worshipping them well or slacking off, one of them would simply kick me in the balls and get me back on track.

Finally, after about 30 minutes of worshipping their feet, master told me to kneel. I stood up and kneeled before them. When I did, I saw that they were shirtless. Have to say looking at both of them shirtless made my cock jump. Dom Eric especially was very well defined and had a very visible six back of abs. He had a cocky grin on his face and was leaning back with his hands behind his head, his hairless pits very visible. Without warning, Master Jim grabbed my head and forced me into Dom Erics pits. "Lick em boi" he growled.

I began licking Dom Eric's pits, tasting him as well as his deodorant. "Lick em good bitch" Eric said and grinded my head deaper into his pits. Every once in a while he would shove my head into Master Jim's awaiting pits as they watched tv and enjoyed the service they were getting from me. Dom Eric made me lick his nipples and suck on them which he obviously got off on considering the bulge in his pants.

Finally, Master Jim pulled me back to my feet and told me to go get them another beer. I went to the kitchen and again brought back a beer one at a time to them. I then went and knelt in front of Master Jim who pulled a blindfold out and blindfolded me. "now the fun begins boy," laughed Master.

 I could hear them stand up and heard belt buckles cling together as they took off the remainder of their clothes and sat back down. "Do you want to worship our cocks, boi" Dom Eric said. "Do what you were put on earth to do boi?"

"yes sir" I said. They both laughed and called me a cocksucking whore. Master Jim then grabbed my head and forced it into his crotch. "Lick my balls boi". I stuck my tongue out and began licking masters big balls. Master Eric then grabbed my hair and pulled me over into his crotch. "Service those superior balls boi".

"Yes sir" I mumbled and began to lick Dom Eric's hairless balls. They were huge from the feel of it and I could feel his dick rubbing on my head as I worshipped his balls. "You want my cock, don't you boi"?

"Yes sir". I said still licking his balls.

He grabbed me by the hair and told me to stick out my tongue. I did as I was told and I felt his cock head at my mouth. "Lick my pre-cum boi" he demanded. Master Jim laughed "Eric pre-cums a lot"

Master Jim was right...Dom Eric had pre-cum all over his head and down his shaft. I licked it up as I was told to do. His cock was incredibly thick! "Suck the head boi" he ordered.

I took Doms thick head into my mouth and sucked gently. Master moaned a bit my tongue swirled his head. Suddenly, he pushed my head down on his cock. His massive cock slipped into my mouth and down my throat. I gagged hard as his cock went further than I had ever taken a cock before. I came up gasping for breath.

Master Jim and Dom Eric laughed. Master Jim said "Apparently you need more practice deep throating boi, we'll work on that a lot this weekend. Eric is one of the horniest guys I know."

I panicked a little thinking I'd have a whole weekend of gagging on Eric's cock. As hot as he was, his cock was huge and it was difficult to take without gagging. But at the same time, I'd be learning a new skill I suppose.

I went back and forth between them for almost an hour, bringing them to the edge each time. Finally I heard Master Jim say to Dom Eric "You Ready".

"Yep"

They turned me around and sat me between them on the floor. Master Jim stuck his cock in my mouth and told me to suck. I sucked him hard and finally he pulled out and shot a huge load of hot cum all over my face and hair. They laughed hard as Master Jim sat back down.

Dom Eric took his place in front of me and I started sucking. "Been saving a weeks worth of cum for you boi."

I sucked Dom Eric for about 10 minutes before he finally pulled out and also shot a huge load all over my face, mixing it with Master Jim's. I was humiliated as their cum ran down my face and onto my chest.

"we're going to enjoy the game for a little while boi, you just sit there like a good bitch boi". They watched the game as I sat with their drying cum on my face. Dom Eric bent down and whispered in my ear, "Can't wait to tap that ass bitch. I'm gonna stretch it good".

I was a little panicked at the thought of taking his massive cock. But knew I had no choice, I could only sit and wait until they got horny again and were ready to use me.

No comments:

Post a Comment