Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Seeking Dom's Input

Thank you for those of you who consistently read my blog SIRS. I appreciate it and the emails that you send. I'm seeking some input from you all. Will be seeing some new Doms in January which is a big travel month for me. Hoping to get the dom's to video or at least take some pictures of me serving them. Looking for some input that I can pass on to them about what you would like to see ! One of the Doms I'm to serve in January is looking for some creative ways to use a boi so thought I would turn to my regular Dom readers to provide some input! You can comment on this post or email me directly at travisstud23@yahoo.com.

If you are new to my blog, you can sign up on my database here. I travel a lot for work and love serving Dom's when I'm in their town! I've met several hot doms through my database that I service when I"m in their town. Here are some photos from a recent session.




No comments:

Post a Comment