Pages

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Beach Dom


Beach Dom
Recently I went on a vacation to Hawaii. Have been there a few times and it's always been one of my favorite places to visit! I've never had much luck finding Dom's in Hawaii so want expecting to this time and I wasn't really actively looking. In fact, I told a Dom I'm supposed to serve in a week that I wouldn't be serving any Dom's until him. 

I decided to go to this secluded beach not far from my condo I was staying in. It was on my list last time to visit but I never made it there so was determined to get there this time. I went early in the morning because I wanted to hike to some falls that were there. I arrived around 9 and set out on the hike to the falls which was going to take about two hours. I figured I'd be back around 1:00 and would spend the rest of the day on the beach. I noticed before I set out that there was a hot guy  on Grindr  near me. Hot dom according to his profile "looking to use some fags". He had  a muscular body and nice tattoos on his arms. As I set out on the hike, I lost cell service and didn't have it for a while on the hike. About an hour in, I passed a guy I thought might be him...looked like the same tattoos and hot as fuck guy. We made eye contact but we're going opposite directions. 

I made it to the waterfall and spent some time taking pictures. And started back down the trail. I forgot about the hot Grindr guy thinking he was long gone. I got to the car again and changed into swimming trunks and grabbed some beach stuff and went to the beach. The beach was crowded but only on the first part. I saw that you could walk further down the beach which was empty because it wasn't advised to swim there due to strong currents. As I was setting up my umbrella and chairs, I was surprised to see the hot Grindr Dom not far from me. He was looking at me again a few times. I checked Grindr and sent him a message there and asked if he was looking for a sub to use. A few minutes later, I saw him pick up his phone, look at me and type " head down the beach faggot and find a place to sit and wait. I'll find you when I'm ready". 

"Yes Sir" I typed and set off down the beach.

I walked down the beach and very quickly the main part of the beach left my view since it curved. I waked probably half a mile and saw a big piece of driftwood and sat down to wait. I waited for almost 30 minutes and few people came by. It was secluded except for the occasional couple that walked by. Finally, I saw him afar off walking towards me. The guy was all muscle and tattoos and hot as fuck. Cocky, arrogant and I could tell he knew how to use a sub. 

My cock got hard as he approaches. 
"Hello Sir" 
"Boi, why are you looking at me" he glared.
"Sorry Sir" I said kneeling before him. I bowed and kissed his sandy feet. He took his other foot and stepped on my head, grinding it into the sand". Sand was forced j to my mouth, causing me to cough a little" 

Finally he let me up and told me to follow him. We trekked down the beach a little until we came to a small stream emptying into the ocean. He walked up the stream and into the Woods. I was of course behind him a few steps, head down. He never said a word. Finally, we came to a clearing, very secluded wife no one around. He grabbed me by he hair and pulled me down to my knees in the sand. He ground my face into his crotch and said "you want that faggot, you want to suck my big dom cock"? 

"Yes Sir" I said. It came our muffled since my face was pressed against his shorts. I could feel his cock through his shorts and it felt huge. It was already hardening I could feel. 

"Beg for it faggot, tell me why I should give you the privilege of sucking my cock".

I begged him like I've never begged before. I kissed his feet and told him I'd do anything to suck his cock. 

He grabbed me by he hair and pulled my face up, spitting on my face and called me worthless. He spit on me again and told me to worship his feet. I licked and sucked his feet like I've never done. As I was licking, I felt his shorts drop. He grabbed my hair again and pulled my face up. Spit on my face again and told me to lick his balls. He had huge, smooth balls and I immediately got to work sucking them and licking them. His cock was monstrous. Since neither of us had lube or condoms, I knew he wouldn't be fucking me and I was grateful for that! He made me worship his balls for a long time before pulling my up by my hair and forcing my face into his pits. "You haven't Earned my cock yet faggot". 

I licked his hairy pits, tasting his sweat and deodorant as he moved my face from pit to pit. His cock was rock hard. We were naked now and both hard and dripping. 

Finally, he pushes my head down and told me to swallow his cock. He was huge, at least 8 inches but very thick. He forced mouth down his shaft on one movement. Instantly making me gag. He held my face on his cock, my nose in his pubes, humping my throat. Finally when I though I would pass out, he let me up for sir and forced me back down on his cock. I sucked his cock for fifteen minutes or so...him moaning and thrusting deep in my mouth. Finally he grabbed my hair, pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot one of the biggest loads on my face I've seen. He covered my eyes and mouth and entire face as he spurt after spurt came from his cock. When he was finished, he told me to lick his feet again. I did as I was told, cum dripping from
My face. He took his other foot again and shoved my face into the sand. When he let me up, my face was covered in sand and cum, the sand sticking to his cum. He laughed and spit on my face again. I knelt before him covered in sand and cum, when he grabbed his cock and began pissing on my face, washing off the cum and sand. He laughed as the sand and cum ran down. He ordered me to open my mouth and made me drink his piss. He pissed what seemed forever!! Finally he made me lick the piss from his cock and put on his shorts.

"I want to fuck you faggot" he said.

"Sorry Sir, I don't have a condom or lube" I said. 

He asked me where I was staying and I told him. He said it wasn't far from him and that he expected me to be clean and waiting for him at 8 that night. He would show up and use me again. I of course quickly said "Yes Sir".

He told me to wait 15 minutes and then I could return to the beach. I was then to stay as long as I wanted but I had to be ready by 8 tonight. 

I waited after he left he appropriate time and took a quick dip in the ocean to clean up and walked back. 

I stayed an hour or two and then packed up. I  needed to get ready and I new I was going to have to prep to take that monster cock!

(To be continued)

I

No comments:

Post a Comment