Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Anonymous Dom

First of all, I apologize to all my readers as it has been a while since I have updated my blog. As some know, my Dom of 8 years and I parted ways. It was a mutual parting due to circumstances of distance. He was offered a permanent job in China and so moved there full time! I haven't been serving as many Dom's when I travel because in the past, he found the Dom's for me when I travelled. I'd show up in a city and there would be a Dom or multiple Dom's waiting for service. Not having him arrange those meetings has slowed me down just a bit! If anyone is interested in taking his place in finding me Doms to serve hit me up :) :)

I was in Chicago a few weeks ago for business and met a Dom online. He owned an alpha sub and was training him to be more dominant. He was interested in both of us serving him and also for his alpha sub to experiment being dominant with another sub. He ordered me to be prepped and ready and to be outside the hotel at 7:00 PM. His alpha sub would be picking me up and taking me to his place. He told me to look for a dark blue suburban with tinted windows and I was to get in the back seat.

At about 6:55 the suburban pulled up and I got in the back seat. I said hello to the alpha sub driving who turned around said "Hi boi", and then "put the blindfold on and strip. Leave your clothes on the floor". I did as I was told, little nervous about being naked in public, even if the windows were tinted, but I did as I was told. We drove in mostly silence, but at one point I asked him if there was anything I should know about his Dom. He told me that he was a fair Dom that I needed to obey him immediately and without question. He was quick to dole out punishment to subs who didn't obey immediately and without question.

After about 20 minutes of driving, we stopped and I heard a garage door opening and then closing. He told me to stay put and got out of the car. The door next to me opened and he helped me out. "I'll prepare you for Master", he said. "Put your hands behind your back."I complied and he handcuffed them behind my back. I felt a marker touch my chest and he wrote something on my chest, thighs and ass. He put a collar on my and leash and then grabbed my by the arm and led me foreward. I didn't get a good look at him when I got in the car, but he had strong arms and obviously took care of his body. When we got to the door, I felt him stop and he began undressing as well. When he grabbed me again, I could feel that he was also naked. I could feel the heat from his body as he led me up the steps.

He led me inside and into another room. I could feel the soft carpet on my feet. He told me to kneel and then he said, "I have your sub here SIR".

"I see", a voice said to me from across the room. "Crawl to me boi." I immediately began crawling to the sound of his voice until I felt boots that I assumed were attached to the Dom. The alpha sub followed behind with my leash in tow and kneeled beside me. I felt the dom grab me by the cheeks and told me to open my mouth. "Yes Sir", I replied and complied with his command. He spit in my mouth and said "Just to remind you of your place boi". "Yes Sir", I replied "Thank you Sir, and my place is under your feet Sir."

"Turn around and show me your ass bois". I felt the alpha sub next to me assume the postion I was assuming, on our knees, head to the floor, hands pulling back our cheeks to give the Dom full access to our holes. I heard the alphas sub next to me moan and felt the Dom's finger penetrate my hole almost immediately. I moaned as well as his finger violated my hole and fucked it. He played our holes for a few minutes before finally saying "Sub travis, worship your alpha's hole".

"Yes Sir", I immediately replied and swung around. I felt my nose brush his ass and found his crack. I slid my tongue up his crack until I found his hole. He moaned as my hole touched the rim of his hole. I licked his hole and stuck my tongue deep inside, eliciting another long moan from him as my tongue violated his boi hole. The Dom had me worship his hole for a good ten minutes before ordering me to stop. He ordered his alpha to stand and turn around. I could feel his cock brush against my nose as he stood. He was hard and I felt his precum on my face as his cock brushed against it.

"Show my boi how much you love his cock bitch." Dom ordered. I immediately took his cock in my mouth. He put his hands on my head and guided his cock down my throat. I gagged he pushed harder for me to take his cock. He had a nice sized cock and I gagged a few times before I finally got used to it in my throat. He was a huge pre-cummer and I could taste his pre-cum as he fucked my throat. I felt the doms' fingers at my hole again and he slipped inside me, finger fucking me while the alphas sub forced his cock down my throat, moaning and obvious pleasure. I could feel the alpha getting close and he pulled me away from his cock.

"Now that you got my sub nice and horny, both you bois show me some respect and get at my boots." he ordered. I felt the alpha sub get back on his knees as we both sought out the Dom's boots, each of us on one. Licking and shining his boots as ordered. I could taste the leather of his boots as I did my best to shine them while blindfolded. Having to rely on feel is difficult to do! He finally ordered us to sit back and I heard him spit on each boot then told us to "Get back to it". He let us worship his boots probably for 10 minutes before ordering us to remove his boots. "First one to get their boot off gets to give the other sub 25 swats with the paddle." he laughed. I got to work immediately. It's difficult to remove a boot while blindfolded and handcuffed. "My alpha is getting close", the Dom said after a few minutes. I worked harder, still trying to untie and loosen the laces so I could get the boot off.  "Aww to bad boi", I heard him say. "My alpha has beaten you. Keep working and hurry up so you can receive your punishment!" he ordered. "Yes Sir", I yelled as I finished loosening the laces, disappointed that I lost. I finally got his boot off and felt his bare foot brush against my face. "Finally bitch, that was pathetic."

"I apologize SIR", I said, "I'll do better next time".

"We'll see", he replied. "Alright my alpha, award Travis his punishment."

"With pleasure" I heard the alpha say as he led me up and over a few steps. "Put your hands on the ottoman in front of you boi." he ordered. I did as I was told and felt the cool leather of the ottoman. My ass exposed for his target.

"What are you going to use my boi?" the Dom asked his alpha. "I think I'll let the bitch decide himself", he laughed. "Boi pick a number from 1-3", he ordered.

I thought a second and said "Two Sir".

"Two it is", the Dom said. "I hope you like the cane", he laughed.

Honestly, I hate the cane. I hate being spanked period actually. I know a lot of subs get off on it, but i never have. It's never been my thing, so when  Dom punishes me with spanking, it truly is a punishment. I didn't really have a chance to reply before the cane came across my ass. I cried out as the wood made contact with my ass with a loud crack. "Thank you Sir", I yelled. The Dom and his alpha laughed. The caned hit my ass ten times before I thought I wasn't going to make it. My ass was on fire, stinging and I had tears in my eyes. Two more made it 12, half way through the punishment. I felt the Dom or the alpha run their hand over my ass, it stung like hell. "Ok boi, 12 more to go", said the Dom. "These will be fast, so hold on." he laughed again. I felt the crack of the cane again and again in quick succession. It was all I could do to hold on to the ottoman until finally 24 came and it stopped.

"Good job boi", said the Dom. "I hope you learned to be quicker next time."

"Yes Sir", I said. I"ve learned my lesson SIR".

"We'll see boi. Both of you, back on my feet and service them well." He ordered.

The alpha let me back over to him and I immediately got to work licking his feet. Licking between his toes and doing the best I could to please him. I could smell the leather and sweat as I worshipped his feet, hoping he was pleased with the job I was doing. We worshipped them for almost 10 minutes before being ordered to stand. "A dom has two feet", he said, "and two pits. Get to work". I was still blindfolded but found his pit as I'm sure the alpha sub did. I felt his hairy pit as I licked, tasting him and worshipping so I would do a good job. I wondered what he looked like and if I'd get to see him as so far the blindfold did not come off.

"Allright bois, what else does a Dom have two of?" he asked.

"Nipples" the alpha sub said.

"Get on them bitches."

We both slid down to his nipples. I could tell he had a well defined chest. His pecs were huge as I sucked and licked his nipples. His chest was slightly hairy, but not overly. He moaned and he was obviously one of those doms whose nipples were hot wired to his cock. I could feel his cock touching my thigh as it grew hard.

"I've got two balls too bitches", he said.

We both moved down to his balls. Our faces were touching as we licked his balls. I could feel the alphas tongue as we fought to both do a good job and avoid any further punishment. He had smooth balls and from the feel of them, they were large.

"Ok bitches, I only have one cock and one asshole. Sub Travis, which do you think you should worship for me as the lowest sub here." he asked.

"Your hole Sir", I said.

"You are correct fag", he replied.

I felt him slide to the edge of the chair. He grabbed my hair and pulled me into his hole. I licked his hole and he moaned as I felt the alpha go down on his cock. Having his hole licked and worshipped and cock sucked was obvious pleasure for him. The alpha gagged a few times so I could only imagine how large his cock was.

"Get your tongue in my hole bitch." he yelled at me, "I want to feel it".

I did my best to penetrate him deeply as he shoved my face into his ass.

"Alright sluts", time to have some fun". the Dom said. "Alpha, you want to fuck the bitch?"

"Yes Sir" the alpha replied back enthusiastically.

The Dom grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up and onto his cock, gagging me. As I suspected, he was not only big, but thick. I gagged over and over as he forced his cock into my throat. I felt the alpha's cock penetrate my hole slowly. I moaned as the pain set in, but he pushed further in. The Dom forced my mouth further down his cock as I was assaulted from both ends. The alpha shoved his cock in balls deep, causing me to cry out and the dom to force my head down hard on his cock, holding it there. I couldn't breath as his cock filled my throat and the alphas fucked me hard and deep. Finally he let me up for air and I gasped before he shoved me back down again. The relentless throat and ass fucking went for a while, maybe 20 minute or so before the alpha said "I'm gonna cum".

"Feed it to the bitch." the Dom said.

He jerked my head up and he told me to open my mouth. It was only a few seconds later I felt the alpha's cum spray my face and mouth.

"Great job my alpha", said the Dom. "Get the boi on the couch".

The alpha led me to the couch and onto my back. I felt him straddle my head and he lowered his ass on my face and said "Eat my ass boi." I immediately began licking his hole again. He pulled back my legs and I knew it was the Dom's turn. I felt his cock push into my hole, less painful this time, but he was thicker and larger and began to pound me. The pain gave way to pleasure and as I licked the alphas hole, he stroked my cock. I knew I was close to cumming and a few minutes later, I shot my load. The Dom continued pounding me until I heard he shouted and drove hard in me. I could feel his cock pulse in me as he shot his load. He pulled out and took off the condom. The alpha climbed off of me and he told me to open my mouth. I did as I was told and soon I felt his creamy load being dumped into my open mouth.

I heard him say "Take the bitch back." I realized I wasn't going to get to see his face. He was going to remain anonymous to me. The alpha led me to the garage and uncuffed me and took my blindfold off. Getting a good look at him, he was cute and buff. We both dressed and I got in the car and he took me back to the hotel.

The Dom texted me a few days ago and told me to hit him up next time I was in Chicago for a repeat session. I'll be there again in January and looking forward to it!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment