Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year to all the Doms and Subs out there! Hope you all had a great start to 2016. I ended the year serving three Doms who helped me 'ring' in the new year. A few resolutions that I hope my readers can help me with.

The doms I was serving helped me make a resolution that I would start a yahoo group. This group will serve multiple purposes:

  1. The group would be to connect me with Doms around the country, but would also connect slaves and Doms from across the country. 
  2. The group would connect slaves with each other and Doms with each other so both can refine their craft and be better at serving or controlling. 
So, I'm asking you to help get the word out about the group. I'm still building it but it's up and running now. You can visit at https://groups.yahoo.com/group/slavetravis. You will need to request membership as it is a restricted group. In addition, I'm also looking for a Dom to help me moderate and help answer questions that may arise for Doms since I really can only answer Sub questions ;) My own Dom's schedule doesn't permit him to devote the time to this project at the time. So if you are interested, please contact me at travisstud23@yahoo.com. Please help spread the word about this group in your own groups and listservs. Thank you in advance!


Slave Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment