Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

The Ice Cube Game

I thought I would post a scene that happened back in August. As always if you are reading this blog please feel free to comment on ideas, punishments, or just whether you like it or not.

One day mid-August, I was at home for a weekend which is rare with my travel schedule. My master texted me on Friday night and told me to report to Dom Eric's house the next morning at 9:00. Dom Eric is the dom I serve regularly when I'm at home since my Dom is out of the country on assignment. Dom Eric is my master's best friend. He told me that I would be serving Dom Eric, Dom Jason (who I also served before) and Dom Bryce (who I had not met). Dom Bryce apparently had a slave as well that would be serving with us. They all belong to a local BDSM group and were talking one night and thought it would be fun for the two of us subs to serve the three of them.

As you may recall from previous posts, Dom Eric is strict with a sadistic streak. He demands total submission, loves to humiliate his subs and is built like a god. He doesn't have a lot of rules, but upon arrival, his subs are to undress in the garage, enter the house and crawl to him. If a sub is so bold as to be late, they are paddled/caned/strapped for every minute they are late. So, I always make sure I'm not late (with exception to the post I wrote recently which was a bit out of my control).

I got up early that morning to make sure I had enough time to "prepare" and get to his house on time. I pulled up just as another guy was getting out of his car. I wasn't sure if it was Dom Bryce or his boi, but quickly found out that it was his boi. Somehow I knew before we introduced ourselves. Sometimes you can just tell another sub. He was about my age, blond spiked hair, very attractive and had a swimmers body. His name was Scott and he had been owned by Dom Bryce for 4 years. We had arrived about 10 minutes early so we introduced ourselves, and made small talk, both a little nervous as to be expected. We whispered about what was in store, but he was as clueless as I was, just that his Dom mentioned we would be playing a game the three of them invented one night while chatting online. We undressed and put our clothes up, it was hard not to notice his hot body and of course we eyed each other. He had a beautiful uncut cock and nice balls. I knew I was going to enjoy serving beside him!

We entered the house and immediately dropped to our knees as ordered. Scott took the lead and I'll admit, I enjoyed the view of him crawling to the laughter of the masters in the great room.  We entered and saw the Dom Eric and Jason on the couch and Dom Bryce on the chair. Dom Bryce was well muscled as well from what I could see. He was a tall black man from what I could tell and was also quite handsome with his bald head.

"I take you bitches have met each other?" asked Dom Eric.

"Yes Sir" we said in unison.

"Well don't just kneel there, make us comfortable. Travis, you attend to Dom Bryce's feet and I guess that leaves you to mine and Jason's boi" he said looking at Scott.

"Yes Sir" we answered again in unison and began crawling to our respective locations. One thing Dom Eric does not tolerate is hesitation. That will bring swift punishment!

I crawled to Dom Bryce's feet. He had on huge leather boots. HIs feet must be massive I thought. I began untying them, but he said "clean my boots bitch, then you can clean my feet."

"Yes Sir" I answered. I began to lick his boots, tasting the leather of them as I worked around them, realizing still the magnitude of how big his feet must be! "Put some effort into is fag" I heard Dom Jason say to Scott. "I want to feel your tongue between my toes." I heard Scott mumble a "yes sir". Dom Jason is quite the aggressive Dom as well and demands perfection!

Finally Dom Bryce said "Get those boots off and get to work on my feet bitch".

I untied his boot and slipped it off. He wasn't wearing socks and as I suspected, his foot was huge. It had to be size 13 or 14! I began to lick his feet, tasting him. I've been trained well in foot worship and quickly began sucking his toes and licking between them. He raised his foot and said "Hold still boi". He placed his foot on my face, nearly covering my face. "Look guys, my foot is bigger than this bitches face." he laughed. They laughed with him and I resumed my worship and moved on to his other foot. We worshipped their feet for probably 20/30 minutes before Dom Eric said "Go kneel bitches" he said pointing across the room "and wait".

We both crawled across the room, kneel and placed our hands behind our head, eating for his order. Dom Eric got up and went to the kitchen. "You boys are going to love this" said Dom Jason with a smile. "We came up with this little came just for you bitches the other night while we were drinking and chatting online." Dom Jason was already rubbing his crotch which had a nice bulge. He was obviously anticipating whatever humiliation they had in store for us.

Dom Eric returned with three ice cube trays which he set on the coffee table. Scott and I glanced sideways at each other wondering "what the hell". Dom returned to his seat and said "Bryce, you want to explain the game"?

"Sure thing", he said. "Goes like this bois. There are three ice cube trays in front of you. The 36 cubes are numbered 1-36. You will take turns choosing numbers. Now, these aren't ordinary ice cubes" he smiled. "you bitches want to guess what they are? I'll give you a hint, there are three types of cubes in the trays."

Dom Eric was grinnik and knowing him, I was pretty sure that I knew what the ingredient was. "Piss sir", I answered.

"Very good boi. And you bitch", he said looking at Scott "Can you guess the other type of cube"?

"Cum Sir" he answered.

"Wow some smart bitches we have here." he said with a laugh. "So" he continued, "there are 12 cubes that are made of water, there are 6 cum cubes and there are 18 piss cubes. Each of us made 2 cum cubes and 6 piss cubes." he said.

"yeah mine might contain some spit too" Dom Jason chimed in and the all laughed.

Dom Bryce continued "If you get a water cube, you're lucky. You will have to tell us within the first few seconds what type of cube it is. If it is a water cube, you will insert it into the other slaves ass using your mouth and tongue. The one that gets the most water cubes, wins. If you get a cum cube or piss cube, you suck on it till it's gone. While one of you is sucking on the cube, the other will be servicing us in some manner. You must suck until it's gone, no chewing it. Now you are probably asking what the loser gets" he said with a grin. He took a large beer glass from the table, stood up, unzipped his pants and pulled a massive cock out of his pants. He had to be 9 inches. He pissed in the glass about a third way full and passed it to Dom Eric. Dom Eric Did the same, filling the glass another third of the way full and passed it to Dom Jason. Dom Jason did the same, filling the glass up and just because he's Dom Jason also spit in the glass to top it off.

"So Bois" Dom Jason picked up, "The loser gets this special cocktail we made for them. In addition, he gets 25 spanks from each of us with the implement of our choice." He said obviously very happy. Now as I mentioned before, I'm a novice to water sports and hate spanking. By the look on Scott's face, he didn't enjoy it either.

"This is a particularly important competition for sub Scott" Dom Eric said. "He's never had the pleasure of tasting a dom's piss, have you boi."

Scott said "No sir".

"are you going to drink the cocktail bitch if you lose the competition." he asked.

"Yes sir" Scott said "Whatever it takes to please my dom sir.

Dom Eric tossed a marker between them. "Travis, take the parker and write "Ice Cubes, Cum Cubes and Piss Cubes on Scott's chest."

"Yes sir" I said and immediately picked up the marker. I wrote the words on Scott's chest as ordered and then he in turn did the same to me.

Dom Eric continued, "When you get one of the cubes, and tell us what it is, the other slave will put a tally mark beside the appropriate type of cube. Understood bois"?

"Yes sir" we both said, neither very happy. By now the three doms had shed their clothes and were naked. All three were impressive to look at, all starting to rub their cocks.

"All right, let's get this going." Dom Eric said. "Whose first"? he asked.

"I think the bitch with the smallest cock should go first". Dom Jason said with a laugh.

I wasn't sure what Scott was in length, but I'm about 8". Dom Bryce said Scott was about 7.5, so he had to go first.

"Pick a number boi" Dom Eric said. Scott said "7". Dom Jason had a small whiteboard and wrote the number 7 on it so we knew which numbers had been used.

Dom Jason took a cube from the tray. The trays themselves were in ice to keep them cold. "Open bitch" he said. Scott opened his mouth and Dom Jason put the ice cube in his mouth and then spit in his mouth. After about 5 seconds, Scott said "Piss Sir".

"Correct boi" Dom Jason said with a laugh.

Scott gagged a little and they laughed. "I want to see you suck that cube bitch." Dom Bryce ordered.

I took the marker and made a tick mark on Scott's chest beside 'piss cube'.

"Alright bitch, while Scott is savoring his treat, get over here and spin the wheel ad roll the dice. The dice represents us. I'm 1 and 2, Dom Jason is 3 and 4 and Dom Bryce is 5 and 6. Then spin the wheel to see what you will be doing to service us." Dom Eric explained. The following services were on the wheel:

  • Foot Service
  • Ball Service
  • Ass Service
  • Pit Service
  • Piss Service
  • Sucking
  • Fucking
I rolled the dice and got a 3 (Dom Jason) and he looked quite pleased. I spun the dice and got pit service. 

"Get to work bitch" he said as he kicked back and put his hands behind his head revealing his hot shaved pits. I straddles him, feeling his hard cock on my ass and began to lick his pits. I could taste his sweat and deodorant as I worshipped. I could hear Scott gagging occasionally as he did his best to finish the cube. After a few minutes of worship, Scott opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue to show he finished it. I crawled off Dom Jason and took my place again beside Scott who looked none to happy.

"Choose Travis" said Dom Bryce. I picked number 15. Dom Bryce took the cube and placed it in my mouth. I instantly realized it was water and said so. "You know what to do" Dom Eric said as Scott put a tick next to 'water' on my chest. "Bend over bitch and spread them" Dom Eric ordered Scott. 

Scott bent over and spread his cheeks revealing his hot hairless hole. I put the cube between my teeth and lined it up with his hole and pushed. The cubes were shaped like half moons so easier than the cubes variety. I pushed the ice cube in his hole with my tongue. He gasped as it went in but it immediately popped back out. 


"You got to hold it in bitch" Dom Bryce said. "You are disappointing me bitch." Scott apologized and I picked the cube back up with my mouth and inserted it again, this time my tongue going further into his hole to get it in. He clenched hard to hold it in.

"How does it feel fag". Jason asked.

"Very cold sir." Scott answered. They laughed and Dom Jason told Scott to choose another number. Scott so far had gotten the raw end of the deal so far. He indicated number 20 and Dom Eric picked up #20 and put it in his mouth. Instantly, unfortunately for him, he said "Piss" agin. "Good job bitch", Dom Eric said, you are getting good at this. Pick your poison" he said looking at me.

I rolled the dice and got a 2 (Dom Eric) and rolled Ass worship. "MMMM my favorite" he said. "lay on the floor". I did as I was told and laid down. Dom Eric lowered his ass on my face, his hole right on my mouth. I began licking his hole and tongue fucking him as he moaned slightly. Finally he got off, apparently Scott was done.

My turn came next again and I chose #2. Dom Jason chose #2 and placed it in my mouth along with his spit. "Didn't want you to feel left out bitch." he said. I honestly wasn't sure if it was piss or cum, but knew it wasn't water. So I guessed "cum". "Correct bitch." he said. Scott marked my chest and I sucked on the cube. Scott rolled the dice and god Dom Jason and rolled sucking. Dom Jason is an aggressive Dom and forced Scott's face down to his pubes, gagging Jason. Dom Jason face fucked him hard until I finally felt the last of the cube melt and showed the doms.

Scott took his place back at my side, red faced from his face fucking. Dom Jason was rock hard.

Scott chose the next number 8. Dom Bryce picked up the cube and placed it in Scott's mouth. "Water" he said after a few minutes. "Correct" Dom Bryce said. I marked his chest and then bent over and pulled me ass cheeks apart. I jumped a little as the cube touched my hole, it was freezing. I felt Scott pushing it in and felt his tongue on my hole and pushing in the cube. As cold as the cube was, I have to admit that it made me hard. I was able to keep the cube in and I could feel it melting as we took our places again.

I chose number 12. Dom Eric placed the cube in my mouth and it was definitely undeniably piss. I actually gagged a little myself but regained composure as Scott rolled the dice and got Eric. He spun the wheel and got fucking. Seems Scott couldn't catch a break. Dom Eric quickly put a condom on and lubed it up. Due to the show time he didn't take much time sticking it in Scott. Scott gasped as the cock went in. Dom Eric waited a second before pushing it in further causing Scott to cry out. Dom Eric began fucking him hard, his balls slapping against his ass. I sucked the cube and after a few minutes, it was gone and Dom Eric pulled out.

Scott returned to his place, looking tired already. He chose number 5 next and Dom Jason placed it in his mouth. "Piss" scott said. "No boi, it's cum bitch", Dom Jason said. I placed a mark on his chest and Dom Jason said "Bend over". Scott bent over and Dom Jason gave him ten spankings as I rolled the dice to get Dom Bryce. I spun the wheel and got sucking.

I crawled over to Dom Bryce and took his huge cock in my mouth. As I began to suck, his cock grew fast. He forced me down to his pubes and I gagged hard trying to take all of him in my mouth. He was aggressive at having me suck his cock and I was gagging a lot trying to swallow him. Finally for me, he grabbed my hair and pulled me off his cock as Scott finished up the cube.

I returned to my place, tired and throat sore and chose number 9. Dom Eric placed number 9 in my mouth and I said "piss" as i tasted it. "Correct bitch." he said.

Scott crawled to the dice and rolled Dom Jason and spun the wheel to land on ass worship. Scott laid down on the floor as Jason positioned his ass and sat on his face. "I want to feel your tongue up my ass bitch."he told scott who apparently was struggling to meet Dom Jason's demands. "Further bitch," he said slapping his balls causing Scott to cry out in pain. Dom Eric and Dom Bryce were rubbing their cocks, enjoying the show. I finally finished the cube and to Scott's relief, jason got up.

Scott returned and chose number 33. Number 33 turned out to also be piss which Scott got right. I rolled the dice and got Dom Jason and spun fucking. Dom Jason stuck a condom on and lubed it up and rubbed lube on my hole as I bent over the couch. I felt his head on my hole and he pushed, popping his head in my hole. I gasped as his cock entered and cried out as he thrust the full length of his cock into my hole, his balls slapping my ass. He slapped my ass as he fucked me hard. He slowed down a bit, probably because he was going to unload and finally pulled out as Scott showed his empty mouth.

I returned to my place (a little more sore this time) and I chose number 35. Number 35 turned out to be cum which I got correct. Scott rolled the dice and got Dom Bryce and rolled pit worship. I watched as he climbed on Dom Bryce and began worshipping his hairy pits. I must say I got a little hard watching him service his dom. The others were turned on it as well obviously.

Scott returned to his place and chose number 6. Number 6 turned out to be water. I bent over and prepared for the second cube up my ass today and felt it slip in as well as his hot tongue in my hole, pushing it in. Damn those are cold in your ass although they melt fast!!

I chose number 30 which turned out to be piss. Scott rolled the dice and got Dom Jason again and as luck would have it, he chose fucking on the wheel. Dom Jason slipped a condom and lube on and this time, since Scott's hole was already opened before, thrust into his hole all at once. Scott cried out as his hole was penetrated and Dom Jason began fucking him hard. He stopped a few times so he wouldn't shoot his load and then resumed his aggressive fucking. Finally the cube was gone from my mouth and Dom Jason pulled out.


So who ultimately lost the competition? Post your guesses here as comments :) (TO BE CONTINUED)











2 comments: