Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

A Dom's Punishment for Failed Service (Part 2)

Jason explained his plan/competition to Eric.

"We stand at the bois feet, you on the left, me on the right. Boi already has his hole (mouth) open for us, so first one to spit in his mouth three times, wins rights to fuck him first"

Spit was on my limits list to (which Dom Eric and Jason knew), but had been off for about 3 years. They helped train that limit off too and like to revisit it when ever possible. They enjoyed humiliating their slaves.

Dom Jason was the first to hit my mouth. I already had a face full of piss and now spit. Dom Eric made the next one and finally Jason the last two so he won the competition. I felt their spit sliding down my face mixing with the piss and mud. By now the bag was almost empty. Dom Eric and Dom Jason decided they needed to empty their bladder again and once again pissed on my, forcing me to drink their piss as well. Dom Eric opened the valve a bit so the remainder was running faster into my mouth, emptying the bag. I had been tied and taking his piss for over an hour and 15 minutes now. Dom Jason untied me while Dom Eric went back to the house.

They returned to their chairs. I wanted nothing more than to shower their piss and mud and spit off me, but that wasn't in my cards yet. "Worship our feet bitch." Dom Eric ordered. I removed Dom Erics boots and began to lick his feet, worshipping them. He finally ordered me over to Jason's feet. I removed his shoes and socks and began to worship his sweaty feet. Licking them, sucking on his toes as I knew he liked. All the while they laughing making jokes and occasionally spitting. After about 30 minutes of worshipping their feet, the mud drying on me, Dom Eric said

"Ok boi, time to get you cleaned up. We still need to finish your punishment and then use your hole". he laughed. "But first, you need to take our piss. I groaned inside as Dom Jason pulled his shorts down, revealing his cock. he placed it on my tongue as I knelt before him and felt his stream hit my throat. To my credit, I took it all and swallowed his piss. I moved over to Dom Eric and felt his stream quickly hit my throat and again took his piss. I gagged once, but it wasn't bad and I successfully met his approval. "Good boi", he said. "Jason is going to help you get cleaned up.

I followed dom Jason to the corner of the house where a hose was. he handed me shampoo and soap and told me to get busy. He sprayed the cold water on me while I "showered" and cleaned the mud and piss off me. Dom Jason enjoyed the suffering of the cold water on my body. Fortunately it was a hot day and not a cold one!

"Time for the rest of your punishment boi" said Jason as he led me back to the dungeon where Dom Eric secured me to the bench again. Once again I was dreading the spankings, my ass still red from the first round.

"I'm going to distract you from your pain boi and let you suck Dom Jason's cock while I punish you." said Dom Eric.

Dom Jason was now naked and came around to me. He was much more endowed at over 8" thick and uncut. Even soft his cock was impressive. "You bite me boi, and you'll regret it" he warned as he stuck his cock in front of my face. I took his member in my mouth and began to suck him. It didn't take long for his cock to swell in my mouth already starting to gag me. I yelled as the first slap came which made him force his cock further into my throat, gagging me. He laughed as he face fucked me and as Dom Eric spanked me with all kinds of instruments. The punishment only took about 10 minutes but my ass was sore and my throat now from Dom Jason's throat fucking me!! Dom Jason continued to throat fuck me after the punishment ended and I felt Dom Eric finger slip into my hole as he finger fucked me. My cock now painfully hard from the stimulation. After a few minutes, Dom Jason pulled out and they untied me from the bench and ordered me to a padded bench with restraints to spread eagle. Dom Jason restrained my arms above my head but left my feet unrestrained.

"Alright boi, time to use that hole" Dom Eric said smiling. "Guess you get first honors Jason"

Dom Jason smiled and grabbed a condom and lubed it up. He squeezed lube on my ass and fingered my hole getting me ready for his cock. Meanwhile, Dom Eric climbed on top of me and sat on my face and ordered me to lick his hole. he held my legs back for Dom Jason to have easy access. I felt Dom Jason's cock at my hole and his head slip in. He slowly pushed in, for which I was grateful, but it still hurt taking his cock. He finally pushed all the way in and began fucking me. I did my best to concentrate on licking Dom Eric's hole. "I don't feel your tongue in my ass bitch" growled Dom Eric. I did my best to stretch my tongue in his hole, licking and tongue fucking him while Dom Jason pounded my ass. I finally felt Dom Jason tense and his member jerk as he unloaded load after load while fucking me. He pounded me a few more times and pulled out. Dom Eric got off me and they switched places. Dom Jason put the impressively full condom on the table and lowered his ass on my face. I instantly began tongue fucking him and worshipping his smooth hole. Dom Eric wasted no time in sliding his cock in my used hole. He slid in one thrust and began pounding my hole, already hard and horny from my licking his ass. Despite being horny, he lasted almost as long as Dom Jason. Dom Jason slapped my balls a few times when he felt I "lost concentration" on his hole. Finally I felt Dom Eric Shoot his load in the condom pounding my ass hard as he came.

Dom Jason climbed off me, congratulating me on worshipping his hole while Dom Eric took his condom off.  "Alright boi,  You know a  Dom's nectar must never be wasted" he said with a grin.

Dom Jason told me to open my mouth which I did obediently. He squeezed the contents of the condom into my mouth. It was an impressive load of cum! He ordered me not to swallow. Dom Eric followed suit tempting his condom in my mouth, also impressive. I felt their cum mix in my mouth when Dom Eric ordered me to swallow their loads.

"I hope you learned your lesson boi. If we get another bad mark, you'll be back here working it off, you understand bitch?" he asked.

"Yes sir", I said. "Understood Sir".

I stayed fora another few hours and fed them dinner and they fucked me again before I left that night. As much as I love serving Dom Eric and Dom Jason because they are hot doms, they always leave me exhausted and worn out from hard use--as it should be for a sub!










No comments:

Post a Comment