Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Use in Detroit--A Master's Point of View (Guest Contributor) PART 4

I moved my hands over the bois body, lightly touching him. He moaned and wiggled at my touch. I finally freed his cock from the confines of the jock. His cock was huge, I'm not sure I've ever seen a slave cock that big and it was incredibly thick. I grasped it in my hands, causing the bois to gasp. It was leaking pre-cum. I wiped the pre-cum from his cock and rubbed it on his lips, he licked his lips tasting his pre-cum.

I moved down and pushed his legs back, exposing his hot hole. Once again, I found my finger slipping inside. He moaned as my finger violated his hole. I grabbed a condom and lube from the night stand, eager to fill the inside of his hole.

I slipped the condom over my engorged cock and lubed up. I squirted some lube on my finger and and lubed the bois ass as well, all the while he was moaning and writing at my touch. My cock was at his hole, pushing in. The boi gasped as the head entered his sacred place. I gave him just a second before pushing further, the boi moaning a bit in pain as his ass tried to take my thick cock. Finally I was in, my balls resting on his ass, his ass gripping my cock! I pulled out slowly and pushed in hard, causing him to cry out, but his pain finally giving over to pleasure as I slowly fucked him. Gradually, I picked up speed, fucking him harder, my balls banging against his ass, him grunting and groaning in pain as my cock explored every inch of his ass. I'd been fucking him for almost 20 minutes and it took every ounce of will power not to blow my load. Finally I felt the orgasm coming. It was incredibly intense as I shot load after load into the condom, fucking the bois hole. I pulled out and collapsed on the bed, catching my breath. I looked down and was surprised how much cum filled the condom.

I slipped the condom off and was about to dump it down the boi's throat when I decided that I would be humming again tonight and he could wait to taste my cum. I removed his blindfold, letting him see my nakedness for the first time. He squinted as he got accustomed to the light. I told him he was going to wear my cum on his face and hair until I recovered for round two.

"Yes Sir", he replied obediently.

I dumped the contents of the condom on his face, my cum running down his face, sticking to his hair. It was a site to see! I untied him and laid on the bed, propped up. I told him to worship me while I was recovering and watched a bit of the game. I put my hands behind my bed and told him to start with my pits.

He was an obedient boi and immediately began to lick my sweaty pits. I let him worship my body for about 30 minutes while I was recovering. It didn't take long, watching his hot body lick mine. My cock sprung to attention about half way through my recovery time.

"Are you thirsty boi?" I asked

"Yes Sir." He replied.

"The beer on the counter is for you boi, it's yours, but you have to drink all of it." I told him with a smile on my face.

"Yes Sir!" he replied and jumped off the bed to retrieve it.

He tilted it back and it only took a second for him to realize it wasn't beer. "Don't stop boi." I warned him.

"Yes sir" he replied, a little less enthusiastic this time.

Right before I went up to the room, I had the idea to take my beer to the restroom with me, empty it out and replace the contents with my piss. I went into the stall and pissed in the bottle, nearly filling it up. I got the idea after chatting with his master who has been training the boi to take piss.

The boi wasn't all that thrilled to drink it but he put it back up to his lips and took a swig. "you're too slow bitch." I told him. "You have 10 seconds to finish that beer."

"Yes Sir." He replied. The boi tried, but it took him almost a minute to finish my brew. He looked hot, struggling to finish it in time, realizing he couldn't, gagging several times, my cum running down his face.

I knew I was going to have to punish him now.  I pull my legs back on the bed exposing my hole.

"Lick my hole boi while I figure out how I'm going to punish you". I told him.

He immediately got to work, licking my hole, his tongue slipping back into it and making my cock jump to attention once again!!


Thought the readers may like to see the view I had that night












1 comment: