Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Use in Detroit--A Master's Point of View (Guest Contributor) PART 3

The hotel bed was the perfect height for what I had in mind. Most are fairly low, but this one was higher, the perfect height. The boi looked perfect with this head hanging off the edge of the bed. My cock pulsing, anxious to feel the warmth of his mouth.

I moved over to him and put my balls in his face. "Lick them boi", I ordered.

He immediately complied, his tongue running over my large balls. Several times, he actually had them in his mouth, tasting me. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Open wide boi", I demanded.

His mouth opened willingly for my cock. I slowly entered his mouth, his mouth stretching to take it. As I said before, I'm average except in my thickness. I have a very thick cock. Most bois struggle to take it.

I pushed my cock in, my balls finally resting on his forehead, GOD it felt good. The boi gagged a bit and I withdrew for him to get used to it. He eagerly sucked it though so I began face fucking him, my cock going down his tight throat with each thrust, balls slapping his forehead, just like a bitch should be!

He gasped for breath each time I withdrew my cock from his mouth and I finally had to stop, else I shoot a load down his throat, which I wasn't quite ready for yet. As I was face fucking him, his cock remained hard in his jock the whole time, straining to be released.

I pulled out and moved forward, slightly squatting so that my ass was resting on his face. "Lick my ass boi", I ordered. I could feel his tongue exploring my crack, teasing my hole. "I want to feel it in my ass bitch", I told him. I felt his tongue probe my hole but he was taking his time. I moved off, spit in his face again and told him he better do better or I'd punish him. I resumed position and this time I felt his tongue move past my hole and explore inside my hole. It felt amazing, his warm tongue massaging my hole. I moaned as I felt the pleasure of his tongue in my ass. I let him rim me for quite a while before moving off his face.

"How does my ass taste boi?" I asked.

"Tastes amazing Sir, thank you Sir for letting me lick your hole", he said eagerly.

 I noticed that the bed had little posts on top, just enough to tie a bois hands to. I had the robe belt and my tie so I ordered the boi to lay on the bed, head against near the head board. I untied the robe belt from his robe and grabbed my tie to secure each of his hands to the bed post. I stepped back to admire my work, my cock still throbbing. I couldn't wait to fuck that tight hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment