Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Use in Detroit--A Master's Point of View (Guest Contributor) PART 2

I ordered the boi to stand at attention which he immediately did, his cock was also standing at attention. I removed my suit jacket and folded it over the bed and went to the chair and ottoman in the corner. I put my feet up on the ottoman and admired the boi standing before me.

"Crawl to me boi", I ordered

"Yes Sir", he responded immediately. He dropped to his knees and began to crawl to me, bumping his head on my shoe. He kneeled in front of me.

"Lick my shoes bitch, they need cleaning", I demanded.

Once again the boi complied immediately. I flipped on the television to football and watched a bit while the boi worked on my shoes, licking them. He did well for the first 5 or so minutes, but the slacked off just a bit. I am a demanding master and I demand perfection from my bois.

"Look at me boi." I told him calmly.

The boi stopped his licking. "Yes Sir", he replied and looked at me, even though he was still blindfolded.

I spit in his face and told him he was slacking off.

"I'm sorry Sir, I apologize Sir, it won't happen again Sir".

The boi was using his hands a little too much for my taste. I told him to kneel at attention and got up to see if the closet had a robe. I did not have time to go home after work to get restraints. As I suspected, there was a robe with a belt. I removed the belt and quickly tied the bois hands behind his back.

I resumed my position on the chair and told the boi to remove my shoes and socks. He untied my shoes with his mouth and attempted to remove my shoes. I had to help him a little bit but finally he got them off. I told him to remove my socks. He gently grabbed my sock in his teeth and pulled it off. The cool air hitting my sweaty feet felt good! He quickly did the the other and I could see his cock still straining at his jock.

"Worship my feet bitch", I ordered.

"Yes Sir", he replied and immediately started licking my soles. The bois warm tongue felt good on my feet.

"How do the taste boi?" I asked.

"Very good Sir, thank you for the privilege Sir", he replied like a good slave.

God his tongue and mouth felt good, licking between my toes, sucking my toes and licking my soles. He was an expert foot worshipper as his masters said he was. He eagerly lived up to every expectation and he worshipped my feet for a good 10 minute before I finally told him to kneel at attention.

I removed my shirt and tie, the cool air hitting my chest. I had a hard-on like I couldn't remember.

"Suck my nipples fag", I told him.

He immediately crawled between my legs and his tongue explored my stomach and chest until he finally found my nipple. He sucked and licked and he was a good sucker. I could only imagine what he could do on my prick. I moved his head back and forth to each of my nipples which are hardwired to my cock, not that my cock needed any help getting hard. After a few minutes, I asked the boi what how he wanted to please me next.

"Let me worship your pits please Sir.", he asked.

I'll have to admit, I've never had a sub lick my pits before, but who was I to deny a sub his service. I put my hands behind my head and said "Have at it boi, and do a good job."

The boi immediately moved his mouth to my smooth pits and licked the length. I've never had that done before and I thought my cock was going to pop through my pants. It felt amazing and the boi was going to town licking and sucking my pits, all the while saying "Thank you Sir".

I was craving that hot hole again. I ordered the boi to lay across my lap so that his head was down at my feet where he could reach them and his ass was on my lap, knees bent, feet on my shoulders. I ordered him to resume licking my feet. He complied immediately. I slapped his ass, causing him to cry out in surprise. I slapped the other cheek, causing his ass to redden immediately. I spanked him a few more times before I could't stand it anymore. I licked my finger and slid it into his man cunt, fucking him with it. He moaned as he licked my feet, my finger sliding in and out of his hot hole. I spanked him a few more times, wanting that ass to be red.

"Stand up boi", I ordered.

The boi complied immediately. I stepped out of my pants and underwear, my cock finally springing free from its confines. It felt incredible! I ordered the boi to the bed, on his back with his head hanging off the bed. My cock was raging hard and it was time for it to seek some relief!





No comments:

Post a Comment