Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Punishment--Part 3

So while master and his friends went to the patio to have dessert, I kneeled in the mud, tied to the post, dripping in piss. I was humiliated and embarrassed. The ground beneathe me was turning to mud and I could feel my knees and feet sink into it.

After about 30 minutes of eating dessert on the patio and such Master and his friends came walking back. Master was dragging with him his garden hose so of course I knew what was coming.

Master laughed "Time to hose you off boi", and let go a stream of water at me. The water was shockingly cold despite how warm it was outside. When master hosed me off sufficiently, he told them men that I was their cum dump for the night and was to cum on me wherever/whenever they wanted.

"Oh," exclaimed master, "Just in case he gets tired...". Master pulled out his dentist tool that clamped in my mouth and held my mouth open wide. I knew that I was going to be taking lots of cum over the next hour or so.

Many of the guys already had their cocks out and were stroking. There were some impressive cocks I must say and impressive bodies. It wasn't long before one muscular guys stepped up and shoved his cock into my mouth and started face fucking me. It was but a few minutes when he took his cock out, stroked a few times and shot his load all over my face and in my mouth. I could taste his cum as it ran down my throat. He was replaced by two other guys who quickly unloaded, one in my mouth, one on my face. The night drew on and I saw everyone of their cocks, some of them two or three times as they emptied their balls all over me.

By the end of the night, my face and hair and body was covered in cum. I took many loads down my throat as well. Finally, when everyone was spent which took about an hour and a half, master announced that it was time to clean up the boi.

I was prepared again for the blast of cold water, but many guys pulled out their cocks and moved forward. Again, I knew what was coming and wasn't sure if the water was worse or their piss, espeically since my mouth was wide open now.

Master was the first to let go a stream of the golden liquid and it landed straight in my mouth, causing me to gag. It wasn't long before a steady stream of piss was hitting my face, going in my mouth and washing the cum off my body. Finally they finished and once again I knelt in the mud, piss soaked. I had to sit there for almost 45 minutes while the party ran down and master showed them out and then came back to get me.

I showered and cleaned up. Obviously the scene greatly turned him on as he fucked me that night several times and harder than he ever had before. My ass was sore from the fucking I recieved that night for days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment