Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

The Punishment--Part 1


The Punishment





***Travelling to Florida Panhandle and Pittsburgh this month...contact me (travisstud23@yahoo.com) or my master (domdaltonsc@yahoo.com)if you would like to use me***

After the session with Dom Allian, I returned home and was home a week. Master was still gone that week on business but told me to meet him at his NC home that Saturday at 9:00.  One Wednesday, he forwarded me the survey that he had sent to Dom Allian. As I mentioned before, each time a dom uses me, my dom sends them a survey to complete on me.  The goal is that the ratings of course always go up. Again, I am happy to share my profile/ratings sheet to anyone who requests it.

Dom Allian had good things to say, but also a few negative things. I was late of course which he told Dom Jim about. Dom Jim sent me a message and told me he was disappointed and that I would spend a portion of the day Saturday making up for that. That scared me a little as I knew that I had punishment in store.

I arrived at 8:45 to masters house on Saturday, early so that I would not face additional punishment. As usual, my orders were to strip in the garage before coming in. I knew that when I was with him, I would be naked. On the shelf in the garage where I usually put my clothes was a note and piece of paper. The paper ordered me to write on my chest "Slut" and on my stomach "Cum whore". There was a marker on the shelf as well. I'd never written on my body before, but got to work so that I would still be in the house by 9:00. When I was done, I realized that it wasn't the best job as it is hard to write on yourself, but did the best I could.

I entered the door and master was in the kitchen in jeans, barefoot and shirtless cooking breakfast which gave me an instant hard on. "Hello sir" I said,

He turned around and looked at me. "That the best you could do bitch?" he asked.

I put my head down and replied "Sorry sir, I've never written on myself before".

"well we'll have to practice that." he retorted. "And why are you still standing bitch? You are to always be kneeling in my presence and any doms presence unless told otherwise.

I apologized and immediately dropped to my knees.

"You apparently need to be taught some lessons boi. I don't like it when you reflect poorly on me."

"yes sir, sorry sir."

He finished making breakfast and walked to the table in the morning room overlooking his back yard. "Get under the table bitch and service my feet."

I crawled under the table and immediately went to work on his feet. I made sure I did a good job so as to please him, licking his soles, between his toes, on top of his foot etc. At one point he threw a piece of bacon on the floor and told me to eat it. I reached for it and got a swift kick to the balls which made me double over in pain.

"No one told you to use your hands bitch. You don't get to use your hands. Pick it up with your mouth."

"yes sir" I groaned and reached down and put the bacon in my mouth. Master Jim laughed, "Good pup."

Master finished his breakfast and when he was finished, he got up from the table. "Clean up my mess bitch while I take a shower."

"Yes sir." I sad and immediate stood up and started clearing the table. Master went upstairs to take his shower while I cleared the table and cleaned up the kitchen for him. I was still wiping down the counters when he came downstairs in his shorts.

"Well you are thorough boi, but don't think that is going to make up for your punishment."

"No sir, was just doing a good job sir." I said.

"I'll determined what a good job is bitch. Get over here."

I dropped to my knees and crawled to Dom Jim and knelt before him. He put a collar around my neck and attached a leash. He pulled the leash and walked towards the back door. It always panics me a bit when we go outside...I guess it's the danger of being exposed. He pulled me down the stairs and out to the yard in front of a cross that looked like an X. I think he said it was called a St Andrews cross.

"Stand up boi." he demanded with a smile. "I made this especially for you."

He pushed me against the cross and strapped my arms to the wooden top part. The wood felt rough against my skin. He spread my legs apart and cuffed them to the bottom part of the cross. I was basically spread eagle on the cross.

"Now boi, tell me what you did wrong with Master Allian."

"I was late sir." I said

"Yes boi, you disappointed me. I was going to spank you, but he told me he already did that. So I thought this would do instead. It will be good practice for tonight anyway." he laughed. I had no idea what was happening tonight but it couldn't be good.

"yes sir, please sir, I promise I'll do better next time. I won't disappoint." I said at a last ditch effort for mercy.

"No boi, you won't because you'll remember this experience."

He went back into the house and brought out a box. It was heavy I could tell and he set it down in front of me. He pulled out an empty metal pail and some rope. I was scared now as to what was about to happen. He tied the rope around the bucket handle, and then the other rope he tied to my balls. The bucket hung, pulling on my balls making it a bit painful.

He stood back and looked at his work. "Very nice. You see boi, the cross, because it is an X allows the bucket to swing." He kicked the bucket causing it to painfully swing back and forth. I winced.

"Wow boi, hope you can take more than that." he laughed.

He went back to the box and started setting out bottles of water (32 oz) on the ground in front of me. They were painted black so I could not see the contents and they had numbers on them. In all, there were 50 of them. I had no idea what he had planned, but knew he could be sadistic.

"so boi, here is how this is going to work. There are 50 bottles here, each filled with various levels of water. You are going to choose 30 of these, one for every minute you were late x3 since you wasted three peoples time. Whichever you choose, I will dump the contents into the bucket. So you see boi, it's up to you to choose the right bottles. Maybe the bucket will fill to 1/4 and maybe it will be full depending on what you choose. " He grinned maliciously. "Pick your first bottle bitch."

I looked down trying to see the contents but they were blacked out of course. "three sir." I said.

He reached down and picked up three. "Wow, this one is only half full. Good choice." He opened it up and poured the contents in the bucket. I could already feel the slight weight tugging on my balls. I wondered how the hell I would take 30 of them. "Pick again slut"

"Fifteen sir." I said.

He picked up number 15. "Well that's unfortunate for you. This one is filled all the way to the top! Oh, and boi you are going to be tempted to move around. I warn you that if you spill any contents in the bucket, I will punish you."


"Yes sir." I said nervously.

He poured number 15 in the bucket, the weight now already pulling uncomfortably on my balls.

We continued like that for 15 minutes. Unfortunately I choose more full ones then not full and by the time we were done, the bucket was half full. Master stood in front of me and gave the bucket a little swing. I gasped as it tugged hard on my balls. "Please sir, I've learned my lesson."

Master laughed. "Hardly boi. You are going to endure this for about 15 minutes more. Oh, and you forgot to kneel today and then there was the bacon incident. Master looked around and picked up a medium size rock. He held it out in front of me above the bucket of water. "Tell me when you want me to drop it bitch."

I was in pain. I didn't want him to drop it at all. "Please sir."

"Begging isn't going to help." He dropped the rock and it hit the bottom of the bucket hard. I cried out as it hit tugging hard on my balls. He laughed. "Oh I almost forgot."

He went back in the house and came out with a dildo attached to a broom handle. He was grinning. He took lube out of his pocket and lubed it up. He went behind me and I felt it push against my hole. "Remember boi, spill anything and I will add more time."

He pushed and the head of the dildo entered my hole. I gasped and moved a bit causing the bucket to swing. I held my breath hoping nothing sloshed out and it didn't.

I stood painfully still as he shoved the dildo up my ass and stuck the pole in the ground. He laughed "Wow, that is quite hot." he said. "Ok boi, will be back in say 15-20 minutes. Don't go anywhere ok?"

I watched him walk into the house, my balls aching and my ass stretching to take the dildo.

4 comments:

  1. Good post boy, can't wait to read the conclusion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post the rest slave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds painfully hot wish I could find a Don/Master to use me like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could if you wanted some of us are right here

    ReplyDelete