Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Punishment--Part 2

***Travelling to London and Seattle this month. Please contact my master (domdaltonsc@yahoo.com) if you are intrested in using me.***

Although master said it would be 15-20 minutes, it was more like 30 minutes before he came back out of the house, or maybe it just seemed that long because my balls felt like they were being ripped off. By the time he came out, I was sweating and in a lot of pain.

"Had enough boi"? he asked.

"Yes sir, please sir." I begged.

He laughed but knelt in front of me. He dumped the water out on the ground. I felt the warm liquid on my feet as it sunk in the ground. He untied the rope from my balls, causing me to jump as it hurt to take it off. He laughed again. "We have a lot of work to do in a few hours boi." he laughed. He untied me from the St. Andrews and told me to get inside.

He gave me a list of chores to do around the house in order to get ready for something he had planned that night. While I scrubbed the floors and such, Master left and went to the store. When he returned he had a truck full of food and beer. "we're having a BBQ tonight boy. Unload the truck and stock the fridge."

I did as I was told, unloading the truck and stocking the fridge full of beer. I filled a large tub up with ice and burried the beer in it outside as I was told. I was a bit concerned as to how much he bought thinking that this gathering would be more than a few people. I had yet to know what my role would be at this party.

I finished up all the chores that master gave me and made sure that the house was clean for his friends in order to not disappoint him. Master's house is not small so it took a lot of work to finish in time. FInally, I went into the great room where he was sitting in his jeans and told him I was finished.

"Good boi." he said. He threw something at me and it landed at my feet. I looked down at it. "Pick it up bitch."

I did as I was told. It was a black bowtie. "you will be serving tonight bitch. Do a good job and make me proud."

"yes sir." I hesitated, "will this be all i'll be wearing sir?" I asked.

"Why you have a problem with that boi? You think you deserve to wear more?"

"No sir." I said with my head down. I knew I was turning red at the thought of being naked in front of people. "How many are coming sir if I may ask."

"Fifteen to twenty boi." he said with a grin. "now put your bowtie on and get over here and worship my feet."

I panicked at the thought of that many people coming and seeing me naked as I crawled over to master. His feet were already on the ottoman so I began licking his soles and between his toes.

After about 20 minutes of servicing masters feet, he suddenly got up. "Time to start the food boi. I'm going outside to get the BBQ going. You stay here. Answer the door and bring our guests outback."

"Yes sir" I said, cursing myself that I was turning red at the thought of answering the door naked for a group of men.

"Oh and I almost forgot." master said with a grin. "come here boi."

I walked over to master and he pulled out a marker from his pants pocket. He wrote something on my chest and told me to go kneel in the foyer and wait for his guests.

I went to the foyer, passed a mirror on the way and saw that master had written "cum whore" on my chest, making me turn an even brighter shade of red. I knelt in the foyer waiting on the guests to arrive.

It wasn't long before the first car pulled up. A tall man got out, dressed similarly to a cowboy for lack of better way to describe it. He rang the doorbell and I opened the door to him and bowed. "welcome sir." I said.

He walked in and looked at me. "Very nice. Master Jim has done well with your boi." he said as he grabbed my balls.

I winced a bit as they were still sore from early in the day. "Yes sir, thank you sir. If you will follow me sir." I led him out back to Master Jim who greeted him and handed him a beer. I heard the doorbell ring and so went back into the house to answer the door. The rest of the guests arrived in a similar fashion. Many of them grabbing my balls or touching my nipples. In all, 13 guests arrived that evening.

I spent the first part of the evening getting drinks for them and serving them while they ate on master's spacious patio. After they had finished and were just sitting around drinking, master told them about me and how I had been serving him. I turned red from embarrassment since I was kneeling right there. He then told me to describe my punishment to them this afternoon and why I was being punished. I explained the situation to them and why I had been punished.

"That was actually just a warm up boi." He said. Many of the men there congratulated him on his ingenuity and cleverness in his punishment.

"The real punishment will be this evening." Master announced. I was already dreading what that was going to be. "I'm going to tie my boi to good old St. Andrews again as I did earlier in the day. However, this time, instead of water boys, we're going to let you decide how full the bucket gets. For the next hour, the bucket hanging from my bois balls is for your piss gentleman." There was a lot of laughs and I was mortified. I had no idea how I would last an hour. The guys had been drinking all night so I'm sure there was much to unload.

"Get over on the cross boi." Master said.

I walked over to the cross and positioned myself on it. I knew it was going to be a long hour. Master tied the bucket to my balls and let it hang between my legs again. "Should we put the dildo in guys?" he asked. There was a chorus of "Yeahs and hell yeahs". Master grabbed the dildo on the pole and stuck the dildo up to my mouth. "Suck it boi." he said, "Lube it up good." The men laughed, many of them gathering around now the cross, still drinking their beers. I took the dildo in my mouth and licked it and tried to make sure it was lubed enough to go up my ass.  Master took the dildo from my mouth and walked around. I felt the dildo at my hole and master told me to open up. I tried to as master forced the dildo past my opening. I gasped as I felt it slide in causing the men to laugh. Master put the pole in the ground so that it would hold the dildo in place.

"All right guys, I'll start us off." Master said with a laugh. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Soon a steady stream of piss was flowing into the bucket. I could smell his strong odder of piss as he emptied his bladder into the bucket. I could already feel the weight of the bucket weighing down my balls. "Let's get the games started." He said, "Don't forget, lets see if we can't fill that bucket in an hour."

Several men went to the horse shoe pit and many went to the corn hole game that master had set up and they began playing. The first guy to piss in the bucket after master was a large black man, very muscular. He pulled out his large cock, had to be 10 inches and let loose a stream. "You want to suck this don't you boi." He asked grinning.

I really wasn't sure what I was suppose to say. "I asked you a question bitch," he said and spit in my face, causing me to wince. "Sorry sir, yes sir, I want to suck your cock sir." I said. "Maybe later bitch." he said as he put his cock back in his pants.

Another guy quickly stepped up and took his place. "Tell me you want my piss bitch." He demanded. "I want your piss sir." I said. He began pissing in the bucket. Before he was finished he aimed his stream up towards me hitting me in the chest. Several guys watching laughed. I turned red as I felt his hot piss run down my chest and down my legs mixing with the dirt beneath my feet.

Over the next hour, many of the men came and pissed in the bucket dangling from my balls. It was just over 3/4 full and my balls were in agony. Many of the guys verbally humiliated me while standing in front of me pissing. Many spit on my to show their superiority.

Finally after the hour master came over. He untied the bucket, careful not to spill anything. My balls were in pain and I was very relieved to have it off. He untied me from the cross and led me over to the pole he had in the ground that he tied me to before. He made me kneel and tied my hand behind my back, tied my chest to the pole and tied a rope around my forehead to keep it still.

"Now boi, heres the deal. Tom told me you begged to suck him." I wasn't sure where master was going with this. "Yes sir." I said, not even knowing which one was Tom since several guys told me to tell them that. "Well you got your wish, but it comes with a caveat. You are going to have 7 minutes to suck Tom off. If you succeed, you will be rewarded with his load. If you fail, you will be rewarded with the bucket of piss that hung from your balls."  I was mortified. I did not desire in any way to be covered in these guys piss. Master pulled out his watch. "Go ahead Tom."

I recognized Tom as soon as he stepped up. He was the black man that first came up to me after master. He was grinning as he pulled his huge cock out of his jeans and put it up to my lips. "Suck it bitch and you're against the clock." He laughed.

All the men were gathered around watching at this point. I quickly took Tom's cock in my mouth. It was thick and it was huge. He was not a gentle guy. He shoved it deep in my mouth causing me to gag. I couldn't move because my head was tied. I tried my best to suck him best I knew how, which was hard because I was gagging a lot. Master announced that five minutes was up. I began sucking more earnestly drawing lots of laughter. Tom was getting close, I could tell. I sucked and sucked as hard as I could trying to get Tom to cum, praying that he would. Suddenly, master yelled "Time."  I was devastated. Tom pumped three more times deep in my throat and suddenly his cock exploded inside my throat. Filling my throat and mouth with cum. I gagged as he pulled his cock out and wiped it on my face. The men were laughing and clapping. "Too bad you didn't make the time bitch." He said. I was pretty sure that Tom knew exactly what he was doing and intentially held off after the time.

"That is ashame boi." Master said. "Tom, would you like to do the honors?"

Tom grinned as he picked up the bucket that once hung from my balls. "Please sir." I begged. The men laughed. "Punishment is punishment boi." Master said, you did not hold up your end of the deal."

Tom stepped in front of me with the bucket. "You ready bitch."

"Yes sir." I said.

Tom slowly began to pour the contents over my head. I felt the warm liquid soak my head and run down my body and into the dirt below. I held my breath so as not to breath or get any in my mouth. It seemed to take forever to empty the bucket, but finally it was done and I was tied, kneeling there dripping in their piss.

"Ok men." Master called out, "Dessert time. Don't worry boi...there is more to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment