Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hide and Seek Part 2

Hide and Seek Part 2


I wasn’t really sure who to start with since I didn’t know who had what instrument, and honestly, even if I did, I wouldn’t know who to go first. “Dom Randy”, I said. “What’s that boi? We couldn’t hear you.” shouted Dom Ben. “Sorry Sir,” I yelled. “Dom Randy Sir.” 

I heard Dom Randy step up. “Ready Bitch?” he asked. “Yes Sir!”, I said, not really ready at all. I actually heard the crack before I felt it. The stinging was insane. I felt like my ass was on fire, but somehow only made a little sound. I wasn’t sure what it was he spanked me with, but I think it was one of the paddles. They laughed when the paddle made contact and I jumped. Before I could even catch my breath, the second swat came causing me to jump again and this time utter a little sound. I could feel the heat on my ass and knew it was going to be red by the time this was over. 

“Next!” Dom Ben shouted. “Dom Francis”, I shouted. 

I heard movement and I quickly thereafter, I felt the stinging of the belt hit my ass. I knew it was the belt since I’ve been spanked with them before. The belt stung but sounded worse that it was. It was quickly followed up with another swat, this one harder and stung more, but I made no sound still, even though my ass was on fire! 

“You’re gonna have to him him harder, bitch is strong”, Master Frances told the group. 

“Dom Max”, I shouted without being prompted this time. I heard somme laughs at Dom Max stepped up. His muscular body still in my mind as well as those hot abs. 

“Ready boi”, he asked. “Yes sir”, I replied.

I can’t even explain the pain that washed through my body when his strap made contact with my ass with a loud slap. I yelled out causing the doms to laugh hard at my pain and the sudden noise.

“Slave Tyler, fill the bois mouth to keep him quiet”, laughed Dom Ben.

Tyler eagerly jumped up on the couch and pulled my head over his hard cock. Obviously, Slave Tyler was a bit on the alpha side as he forced my head up and down on his cock. He had a large, thick cock, much like mine and it was hard to take!

I felt the second swat come and again a wave of pain washed over my ass causing me to scream. Slave Tyler forced my head down as I screamed, thrusting his cock deep into my throat causing me to gag. 

I was asked for the next Dom and I chose Dom Allen. I was still sucking on Slave Tylers cock, still gagging as he forced my head down his cock. I vowed to pay him back before the night was over!

Dom Allen stepped up and I could feel the leather strands of the whip as he rubbed them over my red ass. I felt them leave my ass and felt them make contact again with my ass causing me some pain on my already sore ass. The pain wasn’t near as bad as with Dom Max though. I was still gagging on Slave Tylers cock when the second one made contact with my ass. It was harder than the first but not unbearable. 

“Well, well, well,” said Dom Ben with amusement in his voice. “I guess you know what is left fag.” 

“Yes sir”, I said best I cold with a cock in my mouth. I knew the cane was coming and if a dom knew how to use it, it was a harsh instrument. Something told me Dom Ben knew how to use it. 

I felt him rub the cain over my sore, red ass. It left my ass and I screamed when it made contact with my ass. Slave Tyler forced my head down on his cock, my nose buried in where his pubes used to be, gagging hard on his cock and the pain. The second cain came quickly, once again forcing a scream from my body. I was surprised to find I had tears in my eyes as master rubbed my ass with his hand. 

“You should try to win a little harder next time bitch.” Dom Randy told me. “Yes sir”, I replied, “I’ll win next time sir.” 


END OF PART 2

No comments:

Post a Comment