Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Slave vs Slave

On the weekend master returned home from his long term assignment, he decided to have a BBQ at his house with a few friends. His best friend Eric's slave was also in town that particular weekend and was asked to come over as well.

Master invited 12 guys in all, but unfortunately, only 10 could show up and responded. Eric and his slave, who was recently acquired to replace a previous one arrived early that morning to help set up. Of course it was Brad (slave) and I who were to do the set up and the work. We worked that morning to prep the outside space of masters house and prepare the food. Twice, Brad was ordered by Eric to bend over. Eric quickly slid his cock into Brad and fucked him. Eric is insatiable when it comes to sex.

Master told both of us that we would serve as entertainment for the group that day. I had no idea what kind of entertainment they had in mind, but new it would be humiliating for us and fun for them.

Around 1:00, the guests began to arrive. Master ordered us to be by the door to greet the guests. We were told we would be naked this time. Although the party was being held outside, masters house is very secluded and fenced in with privacy fences in the backyard. Brad and I did our jobs taking the food from the guests and putting it with the rest of it in the backyard. Of course we were fondled and groped the whole time. I recognized most of the guys from previous parties, although Brad did not know any of them. He commented to me as one guy walked away how hot masters friends were. Unfortunately for him, Dom Eric heard him.

"Boi", Dom Eric shouted, "Are you disrespecting our guests"?

"No Sir" Brad stammered, "I was complimenting him sir."

"Who gave you permission to talk?" Dom Eric demanded.

"No one Sir", Brad said as he looked down. He knew he was in trouble. I took food from another guy who was walking in the door just as Dom Eric demanded Brad to straddle his lap. Dom Eric sat in a chair in the foyer. I returned from putting the food up as Dom Eric gave his first blow. Brad cried out and the sound echoed in the foyer. Two guys stopped to watch as Dom Eric punished Brad. Dom Eric gave him 25 blows. By the end Brad was nearly in tears and his ass was a bright red. He ordered him back to his post and walked off.

Finally all of the guests arrived and we prepared the food as the guests sat down outside. We served them food and drinks as they ate, which is quite difficult to do when guys are slapping your ass and fondling your cock and balls, but we managed to do it without incident.

Half way through dinner, master stood up and said "I think it's time for the bois to do their first challenge."

The men cheered and clapped and Dom Eric came out of the house with what looked like a bunch of carrots.

"Here is how it works men. Dom Eric is going to be coming around and writing a number from 1-12 on your chest (all the guys were shirtless since it was a warm day). We will use these two dice and those numbers all day. Since we had two members back out today, boi travis and brad will also receive numbers."

Dom Eric went around and wrote the numbers on each guys left pec.

"Game one will work like this. Each boi will have 6 carrots. At the end of the yard there are two buckets, one for each boi. For this game we will need two doms to help and we will roll the dice to determine who that will be. The doms will take the carrots (which by the way are frozen and currently submerged in ice water) and insert one in each boys ass, small end first. Boy will then crawl on hands and knees to the bucket and release the carrot. If boi drops the carrot or misses the bucket, he must pick it up with his mouth, return to the dom to have it reinserted. The winner of this round is safe. The loser will roll the dice and get fucked by the guy who has that number."

Master rolled the dice twice to choose the two doms who would be doing the carrot deed. I got the one who Brad made a comment about and I have to admit, he was a hot guy. He got an older bearish guy who looked very excited to have been chosen.

The took their places near the carrots and Brad and I looked at each other, not sure what we had gotten ourselves into. Brad was already red in the face from the humiliation.

Before we knew it, Master blew a whistle and I could already feel the first carrot being inserted into my ass. I jumped forward a bit as it was much colder than expected. I got a slap on the ass and told to hold still. Fortunately there was lube for the carrots. My dom shoved the carrot halfway ass and I was off crawling. Unfortuantely I did not get very far before it slipped out. It is extremely difficult to keep a frozen carrot in your ass while crawling. I turned around and picked it up with my mouth and returned to the dom who quickly stuck it back up my ass. Unfortunately, Brad had already gotten a carrot into the bucket. I knew I was behind and had to hurry. It seemed to take forever and with each carrot, the dom seemed to take pleasure in pushing it up further into my ass. I felt like my ass was frozen by the time we were on carrot 6. Brad had dropped a few of his too so we were both on our last run to the bucket. I was almost there and could feel mine slipping out again. I tried hard to wrap my ass around it to keep it in, but it finally slipped out. I heard Brad's carrot hit the bucket and the cheers of the doms.

I crawled back to the start. "Stand up boi and roll the dice" demanded Master.

I rolled the dice (a 5) and a saw the guy with the 5 on his chest. He was a well built guy, not a huge cock but it was definitely thick. I hoped the carrots had opened me up a bit. He ordered me to get him hard, so I began to suck his thick cock. I knew it was going to be a challenge taking him. He got hard very quickly. The dom positioned me so that I was facing the group of men and put his condom and lube on. I felt him at my hole and he began pushing in. He pushed hard and his cock was in my ass. I cried out as his balls hit my ass to the cheering of the crowd. He began to fuck me hard. I began moaning as he got into the rhythm. It didn't take him but 10 minutes before he thrust hard into me and shot his load into the condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment