Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Weekend with Master Eric--Part 2

I returned quickly with the ice cubes. It was never a good idea to keep Master Eric waiting. He demanded immediate compliance and submission and he expected it to be done without hesitation and quickly.

"Saint Andrews bitch", he demanded

I quickly moved to the cross and put my hands and arms in the positions. I was facing the cross as last time, but Master ordered me to face him. I did as he commanded and faced him. He quickly secured my hands. He then lifted my feet and secured them near my hands. Fortunately I'm very flexible and could get into this positions easily. I was suspended with my ass very vulnerable to whatever instrument he decided to use.

He blindfolded me, informing me that the blindfold would not allow me to see when I was getting the swat.

I waited patiently, in tortuous anticipation, knowing the stinging sensation that was about to engulf my ass. But I felt something different. Something cold being forced into my hole. "Open up boi, take the ice cube."

The ice was incredibly cold on my hole but I did as I was told and opened my ass. The cube popped in and the inside of my ass was immediately filled with cold. Master Eric laughed and I felt another cube at my hole being forced in. "Take it bitch." he ordered. I did the best I could, it was harder to take the second one with the first one melting inside me. Master popped two more inside my ass before I felt the first sting of his cane on my ass. I cried out and also felt an ice cube or two pop out of my ass, which I just knew was going to be bad.

"Boi, did I tell you to release the ice cubes." He asked angrily.

"No Sir, sorry Sir, it was an accident Sir. It won't happen again." I quickly explained

"No it won't boi." I heard him move around the room. I once again felt the cold touch of ice to my ass as several more were pushed in. This time, I also felt the feel of leather as he forced a plug into my ass. I gasped as the widest part popped past my hole and settled in, pushing the ice cubes further into my ass.

"Problem solved." He said with a laugh

He caned me until we got to 20 strokes. My ass on fire and my crying out now as the pain was great. I felt him rubbing my ass with an ice cube before he popped another four in my ass. I felt him near me as he rubbed an ice cube down my face and over my lips. "Please Sir,  I've learned my lesson, I won't mess up anymore." I begged.

"What are you willing to do in exchange for the punishment." He asked

"You can fuck me Sir, do anything you want." I said.

"Bitch, I own you right now, I'll fuck you whenever I want and do whatever I want, whenever I want." he growled.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

"But, I do have some horny friends. I was going to keep you to myself this weekend, but I may share you with them boi, but it will be hard service, your choice bitch."

I knew some of Master Eric's friends. They were rough fuckers, several had huge cocks and they could last for hours, but anything was better than 20 more swats of the cane.

"Yes Sir, I'll do anything Sir."

"Very well." I heard him typing on his phone for a few minutes and then he turned his attention back to me.

"Beg me to fuck your worthless ass whore." he demanded.

"Please Sir, Please fuck me Sir. I need your cock in my ass Sir, filling me Sir" I begged. He removed the blindfold as he likes his bois to look him in the eyes when he fucks them. Master Eric has quite a large cock himself. He wasted no time. The spanking sessions made him incredibly horny and despite the pain, my own cock was at attention. I felt his cock pushing at my hole. He thrust in quickly causing me to cry out. The pain was intense. he started fucking me and gradually it gave over to pleasure as he pounded my ass over and over again. Master can control himself well but he was animalistic at this point. He fucked me for almost 10 minutes before he shot a load into the condom. He pulled out and I could see the condom filled with his impressive load.

He pulled the condom off and put it in front of my face. "Look at the load you milked out of me bitch." He turned the condom upside down emptying the contents on my face. It was a huge load and I could taste him as it ran over my lips.  "That's the only load of mine that will be wasted this weekend. I want my friends to see what a cock whore you are." he laughed. "They should be here shortly".

He lowered my legs and secured them to the cross at the bottom, a much more comfortable position. "you hang out there for a bit boi while we wait for my friends.

To Be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment