Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Slave Game

As most of my readers know, my master has been spending a lot of time in China on business. He continues to loan me out to other Doms as I travel as well since he believes his subs can always use practice. He's been working on a slave board game for several months now that we will be trying out on New Years. I finally finished it this morning for him. I would be happy to send the game templates (Done in pages) to my followers and other Doms if they desire. The game can be played with two slaves or multiple slaves and multiple Doms (as many as you choose. I created all the templates for the game in Pages but would be happy to customize the board game for any Dom who wishes as my Master has requested that I provide this service. If you would like to have the game templates, please let me know and I will be happy to send. I'm finishing up instructions as I type this. I've included a partial screen shot below.


I'll be having a few days off and plan to catch up on my blog writing. Thank you for being patient with me Sirs.




1 comment:

  1. It's about time you catch up boi we miss it!

    ReplyDelete