Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Gift Exchange Part 2

After about 10 minutes, Master Tim walked into the bathroom. We were finishing up cleaning as we were told.

"All clean bois"? Master Tim asked.

"Yes sir." we both replied in unison.

"Prove it bitches." he said.

I had no idea what he meant by this, but obviously Tyler did. "Bend over" he told me. I did as I was told and I quickly felt his finger slip into my hole. I gasped a bit, surprised. As quickly as it went in, it was back out. I saw Tyler show Master his finger. He then sucked his finger and said "Clean sir."

Tyler bent over and presented his ass to me. I slipped my finger up his tight hole and pulled it out, relieved that it too was very clean. I presented it to Master Tim and sucked my finger as Tyler had done. "Clean Sir." I said.

"Very good bois, lets go." We followed Master Tim back upstairs. Master Jim was in the great room with several pieces of equipment.

"Now boys" he started. "In about 30 minutes, 8 more guys will be arriving. Tim and I have promised them a day and night full of fun with our slaves. We expect you to comply with all orders that are given to you. There will be a gift exchange after lunch and we will explain the rules to you then. Any disobeying of orders will meet swift punishment. Understood?"

"Yes sir." we both replied.

"Good." Master Tim said, "Make us proud bois." Master Tim and Master Jim then slipped collars on our necks. They also put ankle and wrist cuffs on. They said it was for when we were to be restrained for the pleasure of our guests.They then wrote "Slave" across both of our chest. They sent us into the kitchen to complete the preparations for lunch.

Once in the kitchen I asked Tyler if he knew what was going to go on today. "Not at all man, but you can be sure that it will be kinky as fuck if my master is involved." We talked a bit more about our masters and the service while preparing lunch the guests that would soon arrive.

Master Jim came into the kitchen and told us to eat quickly as the guests would be arriving and our full attention would be on them for the rest of the day. We did as we were told and just finished eating when the doorbell rang.

"Both you bitches get into the foyer. Answer the door for the guests, take their coats and put their gifts on the foyer table then show them into the dining room. Oh, and make sure you remember their names, there will be a quiz later." Master Tim demanded.

"Great" I thought...I'm terrible at names.

Tyler and I entered the foyer and I answered the door for our first guest. "Good afternoon sir, I'm slave Travis, this is Slave Tyler."

"Boi's" he replied. "I'm Dom Chaz". Dom Chaz was very tall, over 6' and well built. He was a very handsome Dom. Most of Masters friends it seemed were very handsome.

"May I take your coat and gift sir." Tyler asked.

Chaz shrugged of his coat and threw it into Tylers arms. I was surprised to see that he had leather pants, boots and only a leather harness on which outlined his very defined pecs and muscular arms. I was apparently staring and Dom Chaz said "Like what you see fag."

"Yes Sir", I answered "Very much sir."

"Well there will be plenty of time for you to worship me today." Tyler showed him into the dining room and put his gift on the table.

The door bell rang again and two doms stood before me. I welcomed them into the home and Tyler once again took their coats and gifts. They said their names were Master Craig and Master Heath. They were partnered Doms and once again very handsome. Master Craig particularly was very muscular. Both wore leather gear as well.

Tyler returned to the foyer after showing Master Craig and Heath into the dining room. A few minutes passed when the next guest arrived. His name was Master Adrian. He was a very handsome black man and also very tall. "You may kiss my boots bois." He said after introducing himself. "Show your place".

We immediately dropped to the floor and kissed his leather boots as he demanded. "Very good, I see we have obedient bois today. That pleases me." he said with a smile. Tyler took his coat and I put his gift on the table while Tyler showed him into the dining room.

The doorbell rang again before Tyler returned to the Foyer. I opened it to find Dom Eric standing there. I knew Dom Eric as I had served him a few times. He was a regular guest of my masters. Dom Eric is very demanding and slightly sadistic. He enjoys humiliating a boi and using him hard. He smiled when he saw me "Hello boi." he said with a smirk.

"Hello Dom Eric". I replied. "Good to see you again sir."

Tyler walked into the room and also greeted Dom Eric. Tyler took his coat and gift. Dom Eric leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "It's been too long bitch. I've been thinking about using you all day. You ready for  my cock again boi?"

"Yes sir". I replied. He laughed and I led him into the dining room. Dom Eric's cock is huge. It's almost 9 inches and very thick. I have a hard time taking it and he is a rough fucker. It feels like he is tearing me apart every time.

The last three guests pulled up at the same time, Master Brad and Dom James and Dan. Dom James and Dom Dan are also partnered together. I tried to take in all their names. All were dressed in leather gear, just like the previous guests. We took their gifts and coats and showed them into the dining room.

"Boy Tyler", Master Tim demanded, "Serve our guests their drinks of choice. Boi Travis, take the gifts down to the dungeon."

"Yes Sir" we replied. I was glad I wasn't making the drinks. I wasn't very good at mixing drinks. I took the gifts down the dungeon. Apparently the gift exchange would happen down here. The floor was cold on my bare feet. It was a great play space though because the floor was concrete and had a drain. Master had a well equipped dungeon.

I returned upstairs where Master Jim told me to help Tyler with the drinks. I poured the wine while Tyler mixed up the requested drinks. We returned to the dining room and began serving the drinks. As I set Dom Eric's in front of him, he grabbed my balls and squeezed causing me to wince and everyone else to laugh. "It's been too long boi." He said with a laugh. "Yes sir", I replied.

Tyler was putting Dom Chaz's drink in front of him and stumbled a bit causing a drink to tip over on the tray. Some of it spilled out over the edge of the tray and onto Master Adrian's pants. "Bitch"! he explained. Tyler was mortified of course and instantly dropped to his knees to lick the drink off Master Adrian's pants.

"Tyler, that's disappointing." Master Tim said. "You should be more careful. Jim, do you have a cane I can borrow." he asked."

"Boi," Master Jim said to me, "Go to the basement and get a cane for Master Tim."

"Yes Sir." I replied and quickly went to the basement. Master Jim has a nice collection of canes, whips and paddles in his wooden closet. I chose one I thought would hurt the least.

I returned to find Tyler with his hands on the wall and ass out, legs spread. He was begging Master Jim not to be caned. "Shut up bitch." Master Tim demanded. "You disappointed me." Of course all the Doms at the table were very pleased.

"Master Adrian, would you like to punish this clumsy slave of mine." Master Jim asked.

"Absolutely." Master Adrian replied. He got up and took the cane from Master Jim. "I think five will teach him a lesson", he said.

Tyler screamed out as the cane made contact with ass. I was surprised how hard Master Adrian hit him and realized he was not someone to take lightly. He meant business. By the fifth swat, Tyler actually had tears in his eyes. "Now get your worthless ass in there and make me another drink." yelled Master Adrian.

"Yes Sir." Tyler yelled and went into the kitchen.

I returned to the kitchen for more water for the table and said "Sorry man" to Tyler. "Thanks" he replied. "It was a stupid mistake. I just hate the cane."

"Yeah me too." I replied.

The rest of lunch went well. Tyler and I both received lots of fondling and ass grabbing. Finally, Master Jim told us to clear the table and meet everyone in the dungeon where the gift exchange would begin. We quickly cleaned up, saying very little to each other, both very nervous about the events that were to happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment